Safe And Reliable East Peoria Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Tazewell County has the finest cities to retire in especially East Peoria. The neighborhood is calm and you will not want to live in any other city in Illinois or other states of the USA. Social amenities are within reach. For example, there are good learning institutions your kids can go to, many shopping centers, eateries, and doing business here after retirement is rewarding.
Your classic and vintage bikes need special care and handling during their relocation to your new residence. A-1 Auto Transport is the shipping company you can count on any day. We have special equipment and trucks for the job coupled with well-trained and experienced bike handlers. Choose us today for an affordable and watertight bike shipping service.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport. You will have your bike shipped to the given destination very fast, but you will pay more shipping fees when compared to all other options. Cargo planes are mainly used to move exotic and showroom bikes.
- Rail transport. Count yourself lucky if there is a train station near you. This is because moving your motorcycles will be very cheap, unlike road shipping. This inland shipping method has minimal accidents or delays too.
- Water transport. Many dealers and biking associations use ships to move their motorbikes as the method is affordable especially when moving many bikes. However, importing or exporting bikes will take several weeks or months depending on the distance.
- Road transport. More than half of the motorcycle shipments we have handled are executed via the road transport method. With our air ride trucks, we can access different roads, unlike all other methods where the dropping off and collection of cargo is limited to certain terminuses.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Washing is often the first step to prepare your motorcycle for shipping.
- Inspect the state of your motorbike before shipping.
- Record all the damages observed in a notebook.
- Clear images of the bike should be taken. The images should also show the damages.
- Place all the travel documents and bike keys in one place to avoid time wastage when the shipper arrives to ship your bike.
- Maintenance checks should be performed by a bike expert.
- All personal items in the saddlebags should be removed and stored in a place where they cannot get damaged.
- Protruding and delicate motorcycle accessories should be detached from the motorcycle and packed in padded boxes.
- Corrosive and inflammable fluids must be removed before you call your shipper.
- Check of the level of gas in the fuel tank. Lower the gas if it is above a quarter of the full capacity.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Select a trustworthy company: The motorcycle transport solutions providers that leave many questions unanswered is not the best fit. A hauler worth hiring always offers adequate information for you to comprehend their shipping services. The shipper offers different channels of communication for clients to get in touch with their representative if you have a burning issue.
- Learn from past users’ experiences: The experiences of previous customers are handy guides to knowing the efficiency of any given shipper. The transport solution providers that offer topnotch services often have satisfied clients. In return, the customers leave a good rating and reviews. If the reviews are bad, then the shipper does not offer reliable services.
- Use a transport firm with experience: Great skills are learned over time. If the shipper is in the sprouting stage of business you do not want to risk hiring them. They are most likely not familiar with all aspects of motorcycle shipping. A reliable shipping company is one that has shipped motorbikes to all cities. The ideal experience in the industry should be a minimum of between 10 to 15 years.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
The long journey of searching for a reliable shipping company ceases because:
- A-1 Auto Transport is the greatest shipping service provider because we will meet your motorcycle shipping expectations.
- We offer clients high-quality services at reasonable costs.
- Our customers receive free, no-obligation shipping quotes. This is the approximated shipping fee and it is subject to minimal change.
Our East Peoria motorcycle shipping services
- Free motorcycles shipping estimation.
- Free motorcycle tracking services.
- Transit insurance coverage.
- Free motorcycle shipping advisory services.
Talk to us!
We are set for a forthright partnership with you for all your motorcycle moving needs. We will make sure your order is processed fast and a coordinator assigned to help you all the way. For more details and getting free shipping quotes, call us on 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.