Safe And Reliable Capitola Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It is through devotion, hard work, and enthusiasm that A-1 Auto Transport spearheads the motorcycle shipping industry. We have seen our company grow from a-man-and-van to a worldwide team and fleets of specialty autos. Our presence is in Capitola and all other cities in the United States. To complement the passion in our workers, we provide them with recent machinery and technology. All workers are owners of various brands of motorcycles. So, you are sure you are dealing with people with the needed experience. Our services are top-notch and they include incredible features like valuation coverage, tracking services, and crate building.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Rail moving. Moving bikes on a train is very cheap compared to other inland shipping options. The only downside is that it is very slow!
- Road moving. There are many types of auto we use to facilitate transport in this shipping option. There are flatbeds, non-enclosed and enclosed vehicles.
- Air moving. Clients looking to hire fast overseas shipping can rely on this method. Bike owners are required to bring their two wheels to the airport.
- Crated motorcycle moving. Owners of pricey road trotters like using this shipping option because of its high level of security.
- Covered moving. Safety of motorbikes is guaranteed when using covered truck shipping method. Trucks used are covered to prevent external damaging agents from touching your motorbike.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
There are several activities that motorcycle owners are required to do before the bikes are picked for hauling.
- Cleaning them. All marks are uncovered and allows easier examination.
- During inspecting write down the details of the damages. A copy of the write-up should be handed over to the drivers.
- Clear pictures can be taken with a camera phone or a digital camera. From a close range, photograph the marks too.
- Secure all hanging parts and accessories to prevent them from getting lost or damaged along the way.
- Avoid unnecessary stopovers by disconnecting your alarm and any other security devices.
- Check tires for slow puncture and pump in enough air.
- Check the mechanical performance and level of fluids.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Legal licenses. As law abiding citizens, we follow what the federal government directs. In the shipping industry, we are required to be in possession of licenses from the United States Department of Transportation.
- Efficient services. The main aim of bike shipping is moving bikes and getting value for your money. Customers get value for their money if they use companies that handle bikes with attention to details. The company should not be guided by huge margins.
- Insist on getting information about the risks covered by the insurance offered by your shippers. Only accept their offer if they cover bikes with comprehensive indemnity coverage.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Satellite-based tracking software. We have embraced technology that you will not find in other shippers. After loading your motorcycles, you have the right to be updated on their exact location until delivery. This is possible via our real-time tracking technology.
- We have very affordable services for our Capitola We do not add fuel surcharges or fees to hire the lift gates. The price agreed upon after consultation is the price that we use all through the journey.
- A variety of shipping solutions. We have a range of shipping methods that are designed for an array of situations. For example, during bad weather we use enclosed shipping while non-enclosed trucks are used when the weather is friendly.
Our Capitola motorcycle shipping services
- Ample storage services. We can store your motorbikes for a short period until you are well prepared to collect it.
- Real-time tracking service. This service proves to be efficient since many customers get to have the whereabouts of their bikes at their fingertips.
- Shipping advisory services are offered to clueless customers at no cost. The customer can then make a more informed choice.
- A comprehensive insurance cover is added to our services to protect motorcycles that are getting shipped.
Talk to us!
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime you require information concerning motorcycle shipping and the services available. Our agents are patient enough to listen to all your concerns. Thereafter, they will give you advice based on your shipping needs. We are available round the clock on 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.