Safe And Reliable Lancaster Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You probably have experienced shipping your motorcycle or even a fleet of them. I am almost certain that it was not a ‘bed of roses’ for you. The preparation, packing and generally the moving process until you had it delivered. Get shipping service from someone who knows what people go through as they seek to move their bikes within the US and abroad. A-1 Auto Transport is the perfect choice for you. Through our Lancaster Motorcycle shipping company, we will deliver for you safely and hassle-free.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open Air Transport: We will transport the bikes to you using our open trucks. This is a preferred method for those moving to near distances within Lancaster and the US.
- Enclosed Transport: We use enclosed trucks and equipment to ensure that your motorcycle is safe from harsh weather.
- Terminal to terminal: If you prefer, we will deliver your item to the depot. Then from there, you can find means to deliver to your intended destination.
- Crated transport: The bike is secured in a wooden crate for transport.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the bike
- Inspect and document any damages
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled
- Remove any accessories or loose items
- Gas reading, Check fluids, tire pressure, and the battery
According to international motorcycle shipping regulations, the gas in the tank should not be more than a 1/4. Drain all other fluids before packing to avoid spillage.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience in the business: The moving company should have been in the motorcycle business for a good number of years and have served a significant number of customers.
- Insurance cover offered: A motorcycle moving company of choice should have the provision of comprehensive insurance, which will ensure full compensation in case of eventualities.
- Presence of the company: A company worth its name must have offices and agents fairly distributed in the areas where they operate.
- Certification: DOC and MC are some of the most critical organizations that any mover must be certified with.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Our insurance cover is unmatched: we will ensure that your motorcycle is comprehensively covered while it is being transported.
We have a well-trained team of experts who will ensure safe delivery within the agreed timelines.
A-1 Auto Transport prides itself in having the best equipment to ensure that your bikes will be moved hassle free.
Our Lancaster motorcycle shipping services
- Open carrier services: We use open trucks and other transport equipment to move motorcycles to distances within Lancaster and states around the US. Our open carrier services are offered at affordable rates and are recommended for short distances.
- Insurance cover: When shipping your bike with our Lancaster motorcycle shipping services, you can rest assured that you have nothing to lose. This is because you will receive sufficient compensation in case of any damages.
- Terminal to terminal: If you wish, we will deliver your bike to the port or depot where you can collect your item.
- Enclosed carrier service: Here, we use enclosed trucks and containers to transport your motorcycles. Whatever their size or quantity, we have enough of this equipment to deliver safely to your destinations. This is the best option when it comes to protecting your bike from harsh weather conditions. It is usually a preference for those shipping to distant states and abroad.
- Storage: We offer free storage in case your bike is delivered earlier than planned, until you pick it at the agreed time or earlier.
Call us today
Your motorcycle is so precious to you. Sometimes you want to move a fleet of them and therefore you cannot afford to gamble on the quality and reliability of the motorcycle moving company. A-1 Auto Transport through Our Lancaster motorcycle shipping services is dedicated to giving you the best service at affordable fees. Our shipping services are particularly designed for you. Whether you want it moved within Lancaster, to all states in the US or even abroad, contact us here today or call us on 18004522880 and enjoy our services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.