Safe And Reliable Commerce Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
As the name suggests, the city of Commerce involves lots of buying and selling. If doing business is your cup of tea, then this region is the ideal place of residing. In such a place, expect lots of traffic and bikes. After deciding to buy a bike to transport your goods to the market with ease, you will need a reliable motorcycle shipping company to get the job done.
A-1 Auto Transport is experienced in shipping bikes to Commerce. We always receive shipping requests from the money-hungry netizens. This is proof that our drivers are very much aware of the routes to take and those to avoid.
Don’t get caught up in the traffic and delay the delivery of perishable goods to the market. Use our bike shipping service in Commerce for prompt and safe deliveries.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have vessels that travel via sea and connect to all parts of the world. If you are a bike dealer we can deliver any number of bikes to any part of the world.
Many of our customers in the United States use our road shipping services. The road option has other shipping options like:
- Enclosed truck shipping. With this shipping option, your bikes are shielded from vandalism and other road elements.
- Open truck bike shipping is another category within road transport. In this category, we use trailers that are not covered. However, we recommend this method to persons who need bikes moved over shorter distances.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
We have easy tasks that any bike owner should do to prepare their bikes before we appear for pick-up.
- Wash and dry the motorcycle, and check for any noticeable marks.
- Take clear images of the motorcycle from various positions.
- Organize your relevant papers. They include licenses, receipts of purchase, and routine servicing.
- All hanging parts and fixtures like handle bars and personal items should be removed and shipped separately.
- Drain your motorcycle’s fluids prior to shipping. This is because they might be inflammable or highly corrosive.
- Confirm that the gas tank is filled up to only a quarter of the total volume.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A wrong choice can be the commencement of unending stress. Consider these aspects before you choose your bike shipping service.
- The existence of insurance coverage. Ensure that the shipper you choose to move your motorcycle with is comprehensively covered by a reputable insurer.
- After some background checks, you will realize that many shipping companies in Commerce do business without proper authorization. Avoid such companies and go for those that hold proper licenses from federal agencies.
- Be keen to check for quality equipment and tools. Use only companies that load, ship, and offload bikes with up-to-the-minute and standardized bike shipping equipment. Also, the equipment should be approved by authorities and exclusively designed for bike haulage.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our reviews speak for us. Almost each time we make a delivery, the customer is prompted to leave a comment about the shipping experience. If you take a keen look on our testimonials page, you find that we have lots of positive ratings and comments.
- A state-of-the-art satellite is embedded with the latest technology to enable customers to receive real-time notifications and tracking information with regards to the location of their bikes.
- Air-ride enclosed trucks that have air-conditioning equipment to preserve the bikes’ cosmetic conditions.
- The trucks are fitted with high-end navigation systems using GPS protocol to see what route is convenient and to avoid getting snarled up in traffic.
Our Commerce motorcycle shipping services
- Cost-free advice. Our specialized agents will show you around our premises and ensure you have all the information at your fingertips. You can then make informed choices.
- Cost-free and real-time tracking. We do not charge for tracking your bike. This is a service to keep the customers relaxed when they are aware of their bikes’ location.
- Cost-free temporary storage. We keep safe all bikes before their owners appear for collecting.
- Cost-free quotations. Our zero-obligation estimates are also offered at no cost.
- Insurance coverage at no extra charge.
Talk to us!
If you ever need services involving bike shipping, we are only a click-of-a-button away. On our online form, tell us how we can assist you. Our toll-free number 1-800-452-2880 works 24 hours every day!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.