Safe And Reliable Colton Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle moving is an art that requires execution by a well-skilled individual. Like art, you must have a passion for doing it even when you are at your lowest point. More to it, you will need the right gear so that you can perform your obligation well. This is what we believe at A-1 Auto transport services. For us it is not only service that we have to deliver, it is our duty to make our customers happy. The challenges involved have only made us more resilient, and therefore for over twenty-five years, we are a sturdy material that you can trust to deliver any number of bikes anywhere in the world.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: The risks are minimal where short distance is involved. We therefore use our open trucks and trailers in such a case to safely deliver your bikes. This method is cheaper as compared to the rest.
- Enclosed Transport: We care for the safety of your bikes especially from severe weather. That is why we have specially designed enclosed transport trucks and containers, which will ensure that your bikes are safe no matter the distance and external conditions or elements.
- Crated transport: Do you have a delicate bike that you would want to be delivered in the most reliable way possible. We use carefully hewn wooden crates where the bikes are packed securely before they are hauled onto the truck.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Disconnect the battery from the bike. That will ensure that it is safely moved and therefore no risk of damage.
All fluids should be drained to prevent damage to the bike’s surfaces.
The alarm should be disabled, removed and packed separately for transportation. Packing together with other items could lead to its damage on the way.
Ensure that all loose parts and accessories are removed and packed in a separate box so that they do not fall off and get misplaced or damaged.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
What lands you here is a long search for an appropriate motorcycle mover. This are the aspects to consider when looking for a suitable company.
- Ensure you check the company’s customer feedback. Reading through several could help you form an informed opinion about their service delivery hence making a better decision.
- The company should have been in business for more than five years and served a good number of customers. Avoid newcomers in the industry; they could frustrate you.
- The equipment that the company uses should tell you whether they fit your move or not. The company must have modern equipment which is well maintained. This will prevent issues of breakdown and poor handling.
- The team that will handle your move must be skilled. Going through their profiles in the company’s office will enable you even choose the person you want to manage your move.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We have been around for the longest time; twenty-five years in the same business has given us enough experience to handle any kind of request or clients’ needs.
We are a registered motorcycle shipper in the US and internationally.
Our types of equipment are modern and excellently maintained. Therefore, we will deliver any service efficiently at affordable fees.
Our team of drivers and other experts is well trained and highly motivated to give you the best shipping experience.
Our Colton Motorcycle Shipping Services
- The door-to-door services: We will collect from a pick-up location and deliver your motorcycles right to your garage or to your yard. We do this at affordable charges.
- Terminal to terminal: When you drop them at our terminal, we will deliver your motorcycles to the terminal near you where you can easily pick and deliver them to your preferred destination.
- Open carrier transport services: This is the cheapest method
- Insurance cover: We offer comprehensive insurance for the motorbikes in transit.
- Enclosed carrier services: Using our closed equipment, we will deliver your items abroad and to distant states within the US.
- Storage: As we wait for your collection at the depot, we will provide temporary storage for your bikes free of charge.
Contact Us Today
Your long search for an appropriate motorcycle shipping company is over. Through our Colton Motorcycle Shipping Services, we will deliver your motorcycles safely and within strict timelines. Book our services here or call us on 18004522880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.