Lincoln Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Lincoln Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle shipping companies come in handy during some occasions which will not allow you to ride on your scrambler even if you two are inseparable. For example:
- Wear and tear. Some motorbikes are light-duty and are designed for short errands. If you want to travel thousands of miles, you will have to look for a shipping service.
- Motorcycle events’ organizers demand that bikes which partake in events must be shipped to the venue and that any partaking motorbike ridden to the event results to automatic disqualification.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Palleted option for shipping. We will securely pack your motorbike in a crate made of wood. The crate is cushioned in the interior to prevent scratches or dings on the motorcycle.
- Covered trailer option. We also have trucks that are covered and others that carry containers. These will give your motorbikes maximum protection while in transit.
- Open trailer option. Our open trailers are also safe to use if you are looking to ship bikes over short distances.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
As a precautionary measure, many shippers will need bike owners to prepare their machines ahead of shipping. This measure is mainly meant to curb cases of damages or loss and to accelerate the shipping process. You can prepare your bikes by:
- Having the motorbikes undergo routine maintenance. Always go for high-profile mechanics.
- Having the motorbikes washed in and out, and dried to prevent rusting. This will expose all marks on the two-wheeled chariots.
- Having the damages recorded on paper. Leave a copy with the drivers
- Having the motorbike photographed at all angles. The marks should be clearly captured too.
- Having the fluids drained to prevent fire accident and corrosion.
- Having the alarm disconnected and the tires well-inflated.
- Having the battery charged to full capacity. If you will be shipping the bike through the crated option, remember to detach and pack the battery in a separate unit.
- Having the fuel reduced to a maximum of a ¼ of the full tank capacity.
- Having all fragile units secured to prevent shattering.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Many companies out there are on the mission to steal from you. To prevent falling for traps use these pointers when doing your homework.
- Research on the hauler’s reputation. A good source is the reviewing companies like My Moving Review, Yelp, and Trustpilot, as well as testimonials on the company’s website.
- Consider experience a major factor when hiring shippers. The knowledge of the shippers is also important. Hire haulers that have shipped for a considerable number of years with no records of misconduct and with drivers who know the routes in Lincoln very well.
- Check the motorbike hauling options offered by the shippers. A good motorcycle shipper will offer a good variety of options. Also, the methods should be tailor-made upon request.
- Look for haulers with motor carrier insurance. A comprehensive insurance cover for instance will cover almost all sorts of risks from fire, to theft, to vandalism, and harsh weather.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A- 1 Auto Transport has invested in a comprehensive motor carrier indemnity that assures you of compensation should your motorbike get vandalized before delivery.
- We have a team of trained professionals who ascertain that the shipping process proceeds without fail.
- A-1 Auto Transport has invested in top-of-the-range handling equipment. With these bikes are shipped with ease.
- We have presence in all major towns of the United States. Also, we have physical offices in Lincoln. If you need international shipping services, we also have physical addresses in various countries.
Our Lincoln motorcycle shipping services
- Safe storage. We have ample space to safeguard your bikes when you cannot make it in time. Our warehouses are fitted with all modern security appliances.
- Comprehensive cover. This policy is always our shield. With an insurance coverage any bike that gets damages while in our hands gets compensated for.
- Instant tracking. You don’t have to worry about the location of your bikes anymore. We have a satellite that facilitates real-time tracking and gives you precise location of your motorbikes.
Talk to us!
We are not a fly-by-night company like the many shipping services you see around. Our aim is to offer impeccable services to people of Lincoln. We keep our word by delivering intact bikes. Don’t be left out! Dial 1-800-452-2880.