Safe And Reliable Chino Hills Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Whether you want to move your motorcycle within Chino Hills or any place in the US or even abroad, you need a reliable motorcycle moving company that will help you deliver your bikes safely. Motorcycle moving, unlike many other businesses, is a tricky endeavor that requires specialized equipment for both hauling and transportation. You need vehicles that will permeate even the worst of routes to deliver to your preferred destination. A-1 Auto transport has been in the motorcycle shipping business for over twenty-five years. We have special packages tailored to meet your specific needs.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: We have large open trucks and trailers that we use to transport the bikes within the city and nearby states in the US.
- Enclosed Transport: The closed trucks and other transporting equipment are designed to transport the bikes over long distances. The interior is well designed to protect the bikes while on the move and being enclosed helps protect against bad weather.
- Crated transport: Wooden boxes are used to pack the bikes so that they are protected. This is common when moving a single or just a few motorcycles.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Clean the bike before you hand it over to the mover. This will make it easy to pack and load to the truck. Do not give them a hard time.
Disconnect the battery from the bike and pack it separately. This will ensure that the acidic fluid does not spill on the motorcycle surfaces.
Drain all fluids and ensure the gas tank is not more than 1/4 full. You do not want to have the fluids spilled all over.
Inflate the tires before packing. Any loose parts and accessories should be removed and put in a separate box.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A moving company must be registered with the Association of movers in America and internationally. If you deal with an illegal company you may have to bear the consequences, which are very costly.
You need to be keen on the company staff that is going to handle your move; they should be trained and highly motivated. You would not want to work with amateurs who will give you sleepless nights.
Walk to the company yard and get to see the kind of equipment they use; the haulers, the motor vehicles and such. They must be modern and well maintained to avoid issues of breakdown.
Does the company provide insurance coverage? Which one do they provide? You need comprehensive coverage which ensures that in case of any mishaps you will be adequately compensated.
Your choice must fit your budget. Compare different prices and settle on the one which will give you value for your money.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport Company has stood out as the best motorcycle mover of the century. Our customers have, for the tenth year now and counting, voted us as the best. We are determined to maintain the standard and even do better.
We are registered with the American Association of Movers with licenses to operate in all countries.
Our charges are very affordable and we give real value for money. No matter how strict your budget is we have a way of accommodating it.
Our team of staff is well trained to handle your request professionally, and our drivers will ensure that they deliver your motorcycles flawlessly.
We have invested in modern equipment that will ensure efficient and safe delivery. Again, we have a tracking system so that whenever your items are in transit you can keep track of them.
Our Chino Hills Motorcycle Shipping Services
Door to door: This is where the items are picked from a location of your choice and delivered to your doorstep, so you do not have to look for additional transport.
Terminal to terminal services: Here, you drop off your items at our terminal and we deliver the motorcycles to the terminal near you where you can collect them.
Storage: Sometimes we arrive at the destination before you arrive or before you are ready to collect your bikes. We will provide free temporary storage and you can pick your bikes when you are ready.
Comprehensive insurance coverage
Enclosed carrier services
Open air services.
Contact Us Today
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory