Menlo Park Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Menlo Park Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Your motorbike must be very dear to you especially if you use it in your daily activities. Having acknowledged that, unceasing headaches are the last thing you ever want to deal with after hiring a motorcycle shipping company. Stress and worries will be a long-gone story if you understand what is required when shipping bikes. You should learn about various options offered by shippers, how to prepare the scramblers for shipping, and the characteristics and features of a great shipper. The team from A-1 Auto Transport has written all this information inclusive of the services they offer. Also, get to know why they are what you have been looking for.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated shipping service. Wood is the main material we use to build the crates. Before packing the bike in the wooden pallet, experts stitch together pads on the walls of the box. This prevents any chances of scratching the motorcycle.
- Enclosed shipping service. We use fleets of trailers and trucks to move motorcycles. All vehicles come fitted with high-end security devices for the safest shipping. Among them are motion sensors, and infrared and night-vision cameras all around the trucks.
- Open-air shipping service. With use of flatbed tow trucks or uncovered trailers, be sure that the motorcycles will get to the exact point of your request in the exact pre-shipping conditions.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Help expose dents, paint chips, and other damages on your bike by cleaning the exterior part and hidden compartments.
- Write down all the damages and affix your signature on it. When giving the same catalogue to the drivers, make sure they as well have their signatures affixed.
- Leaving fluids in the motorbike can be a blunder especially when they get spilled and corrode your bike parts. That’s an expensive mistake you can easily prevent.
- Charge the batteries before shipping. If your bike fails to start when offloading, it could attract surcharges.
- Many insurers will never compensate for loss of personal items. Have them removed from bikes before shipping to avoid battles with insurers.
- Safe-keep fragile parts to minimize chances of shattering. Use a blanket to cover parts like helmets and head lights.
If pallet shipping services is your preferred hauling method, the shippers request the removal of batteries. The acidic solvent can be damaging if it gets spilled on any surface.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Motorcycle shipping is one of the most delicate jobs. There is need for attention to details from both shippers’ and bike owners’ ends.
- An indemnification policy is a must-have for the haulage service you are hiring. With a comprehensive coverage, you can rest assured that your scramblers are shielded and will be compensated should they get spoiled while getting shipped.
- Bikes need critical handling as they are fragile. One drop can lead to costly damages. There is equipment designed to handle motorbikes with minimal falls. These are the kind you should ask for when hiring bike shipping services. For instance, wheel chokes, hydraulic lifts and soft ties.
- Ask about the delivery options beforehand. It is wise to know if there will be additional fees to have the motorbike shipped to your home. Inquire about additional fees for storage as well.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- There is nothing more calming than knowing the shipping company you are using is registered with the federal government. This is the same feeling you will experience when you choose A-1 Auto Transport as your shipping partner.
- Our competent drivers have never failed us. Their deep knowledge of all routes in Menlo Park is outstanding. Even if the highways are clogged with traffic jam, be sure to have your motorbike delivered within the set timelines.
- Our portfolio stick outs with many ongoing projects. For example, we ship Harley Davidson. The giant bike selling platform eBay uses our services to deliver bikes to clients.
- Check out our reviews and see the marvelous work we have been doing for decades. See how our customers have been satisfied! Positive commentaries fill up our testimonials page on our official website.
Our Menlo Park motorcycle shipping services
- Free consultations
- Free round-the-clock customer support.
- Liability insurance cover.
- Live tracking services.
Talk to us!
When speaking of motorbike hauling services in Menlo Park, you cannot go wrong by hiring A-1 Auto Transport. You will enjoy lots of goodies from free quotes, to toll-free calls via 1-800-452-2880.