Safe And Reliable Corona Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle auto moving is not a game for every other player; a company must be well endowed to deliver such services excellently. A-1 Auto transport has won the accolades and customers all over the world have praised our top of the range shipping services that we have offered to millions. You deserve perfect service and that is what we provide.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: We use the open trucks and other carriers to transport your bikes within short distances.
- Enclosed Transport: When the bikes have to be shipped abroad or to other distant cities, this is the most preferred means.
- Crated transport: Here, the motorcycle is drained of all fluids and any loose parts and accessories removed. They are then packed separately and all placed in a wooden crate for transport.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the motorcycle
- Inspect for any damages and take pictures of the motorbike
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled, removed and packed in a well-labeled box
- Empty the gas tank (the gas should not be more than a quarter of the gas tank’s capacity). Drain all fluids, inflate the tire and disconnect the battery.
- Remove any accessories or loose items. Pack them in a well labeled box.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience: A good moving company must have been in business for a convincing number of years.
- The type of equipment: Choose a company that has a variety of high quality moving and hauling equipment suitable for your needs.
- Insurance cover: A shipping company should provide full cover in case of damages or loss on the way.
- Company presence: The company of your choice should be well represented in all areas where it is operating, so that in case you need assistance someone is there to help you.
- Certification: A legitimate company will have the required certification from all relevant authorities. For instance, they must be members of DOC and MC.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We have over 25 years of experience and therefore you can trust us to deliver.
We have all kinds of equipment needed to transport any number of motorcycles and deliver them safely to your destination.
Our charges for all services are discounted and very affordable. We will give you value for your money.
We have our offices and agents available in all main cities and towns around the globe. Therefore wherever you need to be served, we are right there.
We provide the best of insurance cover that will ensure you are fully compensated n case of any mishaps.
Our Corona [California] motorcycle shipping services
- The door-to-door services: If you do not want the hassle involved in moving your bike from the terminal to your destination, we will deliver it to your garage at an affordable fee.
- Open carrier transport services: This service is most preferred when short distances are involved.
- Insurance cover: We will have your bike fully insured while on the move. Therefore in case of any damages or loss, you will be fully compensated.
- Enclosed carrier services: If you need your motorcycles moved abroad or to distant states within the US, we recommend this service for you. We will use closed carriers and therefore you do not have to worry about unfavorable weather conditions.
- Storage: We have sufficient storage facilities. We will keep your items safe for you until you collect them from our terminal.
- Terminal to terminal delivery: It is a popular service where we deliver the bike to the nearby depot for your collection. Most of our customers prefer it when they do not want to incur the cost of door-to-door delivery.
Contact us today
We do not gamble when it comes to the provision of motorcycle shipping services; we deliver to your expectation. Whatever you need done, whichever distance you want your bikes moved, we are always there for you. We are concerned with your satisfaction because we value you as our own. Call us today on 18004522880 or book our services here and leave it to the experts.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.