Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Tehachapi Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Do not worry if you cannot ride your bike. With services of a transportation company, the motorcycle can be handled with utmost care. Shippers like A-1 Auto Transport comprise of competent teams. The teams entail bike owners; therefore, you are sure that your bike is handled by someone who knows its worth. We can help ship your bikes if:
- Wear and tear is a major reason why you cannot ride your bike.
- Mechanical faults are a hindrance. We will help you ship the bike to the expert for repairs.
- Bad roads and harsh weather are present in many areas you have to pass through to reach your destination.
- You are delivering a motorcycle to a buyer in your city, state, or another country.
- You are looking to relocate to Tehachapi and cannot leave behind your asset.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Depending on your preferences and your budget, you can hire any of the following motorcycle shipping services:
- Shipping via air: The most expensive yet quickest option.
- Shipping via water: The slowest option for shipping motorcycles overseas. However, it is cheaper compared to shipping via air.
- Shipping via road: This is the most common inland motorcycle shipping option. We may haul your bike on a motorcycle trailer, open truck or a flatbed truck.
- Shipping via rail: This is a shipping option that is suitable for locations that have rail transport. You can pick the bike at the terminal upon arrival or request us to deliver it to your address.
The delivery of your bike may be done by using the door-to-door delivery option or the terminal-to-terminal delivery options.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Irrespective of why you are looking to ship your scrambler, the preparation stage is vital. This guarantees that the security of your motorcycle and that of the shippers remains heightened. Follow these DIY activities before the motorbike hauling company comes for your bike.
- Clean every section of the bike and dry it up. Washing makes the marks on your motorcycle visible and drying reduces corrosion on the metallic parts.
- Call your local mechanic to come and conduct some maintenance check on the bike. The bike should be in the best condition while shipping.
- Make sure that the fuel level does not surpass a ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Pack delicate parts such as the headlight separately.
- Do not leave your personal items on the bike.
- Inflate your tires, have the battery charged. Drain all the flammable and corrosive fluids.
- Disconnect the alarm system as well as the GPS system.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
You can only receive first-rate shipping services from a shipper who has what it takes to give the customers reliable solutions. To find that world-class shipper, you can use the hints explained below.
- A reliable shipper will avail several motorcycle shipping methods. This gives room for clients to choose the best fit which caters to their needs.
- An insurance policy is vital to protect your motorcycle. You don’t want to experience unforeseen pains when your bike gets damaged and you have to cater for the repairs.
- Go for a time-conscious Imagine missing out on a racing event just because your shipper has not delivered the bike on time. A good shipper keeps times and even delivers before time.
- An efficient shipping service is that which possesses the appropriate certificates. Make sure your shipper is licensed to transport motorcycles in Tehachapi by the US Department of Transport.
- Choose a shipping service that not only gives free quotations but also can offer services at reasonable prices.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport comprises of devoted shipping experts. You can immediately notice the morale that our shippers have from the moment they pick your phone call or welcome you at the reception when you pay us a visit.
- A-1 Auto Transport has drivers who have enough driving experience to know which routes are best to drive through to ensure the bike arrives at its destination in tip-top state and in good time.
- Our recent satellite launch has bettered our tracking operations. Nowadays you can track your bike wherever it is with a click of a button. You will receive HD images of the truck at its current location. You also get the coordinates of the same.
Our Tehachapi motorcycle shipping services
- Free transport advisory services.
- Enclosed truck transport.
- Door-to-door hauling.
Talk to us!
Let us know what your shipping needs are and we will offer you custom-made solutions. Talk to us on 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory