Safe And Reliable Malibu Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Customers with various shipping needs look for motorcycle shipping companies. The motorbike shipper then uses their skills and knowledge to come up with viable solutions. Some of the various shipping needs that bring about the need for seeking motorcycle shipping services include:
- Shipping inoperable motorbikes to experts for repairs.
- Shipping salvaged motorcycles that call for utmost caution while handling.
- Shipping several bikes from manufacturers to dealers.
- Shipping new or used bikes to buyers in Malibu or other states in the US.
- Shipping bikes for owners who would love to use their bikes in overseas countries while on vacation.
For the above-mentioned and any other shipping needs, A-1 Auto Transport is ready and willing to partner with you. Hire us today!
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
There are many methods of motorbike shipping we can use. They also can be personalized to match your needs. They are:
- Using the rail method. We have sturdy containers made from metal that we use to pack your bikes and ship them.
- Using the water method. We have water vessels that can accommodate any number of bikes for overseas motorcycle shipping.
- Using the air method. We have specialized air-crafts to ship motorcycles. This is our fastest motorbike shipping option.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing bikes for shipping is a process that entails the following steps:
- Ensuring the batteries are charged fully. If bikes are getting shipped via crated shipping methods, the batteries should be packed and shipped separately.
- Ensuring the tires contain appropriate air pressure. With the help of a pressure gauge, check the pressure levels to avoid tire damage.
- Ensuring all inflammable and corrosive fluids are drained to prevent harm to drivers.
- Ensuring none of your personal effects are shipped on the motorcycle.
- Ensuring all hanging, loose, and protruding parts are secured and placed in a separate container.
- Ensuring that a couple of days before haulage, your motorbikes are washed and dried.
- Ensuring that the shippers don’t find the bike with fuel above ¼ of the total capacity of the gas tank.
- Ensuring all visible marks are recorded in form of images and writing. You will need the records as evidence in case the bikes are vandalized while in the hands of the shippers.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Picking the right motorcycle haulage company saves you money and time. Some aspects to consider prior to hiring shippers include:
- Affordability of services. When picking a shipper check whether their prices match with what the current market demands. However, avoid shippers with extremely low or high fees. These might be fraudsters and extortionists respectively.
- Experience of the shippers. Check the period which the shipping company has been in existence. Pick them if they have been in operation for more than 10 years.
- Insurance offered by the shippers. Ascertain if the shipper covers for the cargo. If possible, use shippers with comprehensive covers. This is the only way you will receive compensation if your bikes get vandalized while on the move.
- Presence of the shippers. Confirm that the shippers’ addresses are correct. Some of them place non-existing physical addresses on their websites. If possible, visit the premises for confirmation.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our team of drivers, support, and agents go through mandatory training before joining us. The training involves both customer and motorbike handling in addition to good decision-making.
- Our drivers know nearly all routes in the US, including Malibu. That said, they can make accurate decisions on the roads to follow to beat deadlines and deliver motorcycles in unsullied conditions.
- We use high-end technology to uphold the quality of services. Talk of the air-ride trucks fitted with air condition systems, the modern-day navigation systems to alert drivers of road works, accidents, and surging traffic ahead.
Our Malibu motorcycle shipping services
- Non-paid GPS tracking services. Our satellite can track motorcycles in real time and relay graphic information on their whereabouts.
- Non-paid shipping quotations. We offer estimates with no obligations attached.
- Free consultancy services. All advice and guidance from our agents is free of charge.
- Non-paid storage services. We will keep your motorcycles safe until you get time to come, inspect and pick them.
Talk to us!
We are a 24-hour operating motorcycle shipping service. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 at any hour and get to enjoy our excellent services today!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.