Salinas Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Salinas Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Some situations might call for you to hire motorcycle shipping services. These include:
- When a motorcycle is inoperable and has to be taken to a mechanic for repairs.
- When a motorcycle cannot be used as the primary means of transport when moving to a distant location, so as to avoid wear and tear.
- When a motorcycle dealer would like to add more motorcycles to the stock on their showroom.
- When a motorcycle has been purchased and delivery is offered as after-sales service.
- When there is a biking event and the motorcycle has to be shipped safely and reliably to the destination country.
- When there is adverse weather conditions making it impossible to use the bike on the road.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
The methods that we use to ship your motorcycle are varied and they include:
- Enclosed shipping.
- Open air shipping.
- Terminal to terminal shipping.
- Door to door shipping.
- Crated shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The following activities are involved when preparing your motorcycle for shipping:
- Washing the motorcycle and inspecting its condition (it is advisable to take notes as well as to take pictures of the bike from all angles).
- Checking the tire pressure.
- Checking the engine.
- Checking that the gas level in the tank does not exceed ¼ of its capacity.
- Disabling the alarm.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories.
Note that if you are using the crated shipping option, you will have to disconnect the battery and drain the fluids.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The following are the traits that you need to look for in a shipping company:
- Experience: The shipping company should have relevant experience in providing motorcycle shipping services, especially to Salinas.
- Reliability: You should be able to count on the shipping company to deliver your motorcycle in good time and in perfect condition.
- Affordability: The shipping company should be forthright in their pricing and charge no hidden costs. The cost of services that they offer you should match the market costs and this should also be within your budget.
- Insurance: The shipping company should have insurance cover and they should be able to guarantee you with compensation in the event that your motorcycle gets damaged while it is in their possession.
- Licensing: Ensure that the company you will hire possesses the relevant certificates and licenses. Make sure that they meet the standards set by the governing agencies and check if they have the USDOT and FMCSA numbers.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
You should use A-1 Auto transport to handle your motorcycle shipping needs because:
- We are highly experienced and knowledgeable on shipping to Salinas.
- We offer highly effective motorcycle shipping services and ensure that you will get your motorcycle in good time and in perfect condition.
- We offer you value for your money and give you the best services at the best rates.
- We have a highly skilled team that works professionally and aims to offer you the best shipping experience, from start to finish.
- We know that you would love to get services that match your needs in the best way possible and for this reason, we offer you a variety of options that meet your needs in the best way possible.
- We have invested heavily in our business so as to have efficient operations that result into customer satisfaction. We have quality equipment that ensures your bike is handled safely. We have also invested in satellite communications so that you may have real-time tracking information on your shipment.
Our Salinas motorcycle shipping services
When shipping your motorcycle to or within Salinas, the following are the services that you may hire:
- Enclosed shipping, which is a secure shipping option.
- Open air shipping, which compared to enclosed shipping, is less costly and less secure as far as bad weather is concerned.
- Door to door shipping. This is a highly convenient service.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. This is less convenient and less costly.
- Crated shipping.
Ship with us
Ship with us so that you may get the best experience and have your motorcycle shipping needs met in the most effective way possible. Get a quote today and book your request as soon as possible. We promise to deliver exceptional Salinas motorcycle shipping services. To get started, you can call our agents on the number 1-800-452-2880.