Safe And Reliable Azusa Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you a newly-settled biker in Azusa and you want your bikes transported to your new residence? If yes, several motorcycle shipping services exist in the town of California. However, you should tread with caution as many of them will lure you with sweet and well curated marketing lines, only to offer bogus services.
For the sake of your most priced possession, do due diligence before signing on the dotted line. You need a motorbike shipping service that understands bikes are valuable assets; a transportation solution that prioritizes needs of customers as well as the safety of scramblers.
A-1 Auto Transport is your one-stop-shop for any bike moving needs in Azusa. We have stood the test of time while operating in the region. All this while we have perfected the art of motorcycle transporting, so you expect nothing short of excellent services.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Haulage via water. This shipping option is our most sought-after by overseas customers. The method is also cheaper than haulage via air.
- Haulage via rail. If you live close to a railway terminal, then this an ideal shipping method. It is also among the safest shipping-options catalogue.
- Haulage via air. This is another option for our overseas customers.
- Haulage via road. We have achieved myriad milestones through road transport. We have both open-air and enclosed trailers to help you with your moving.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Below are the step-by-step activities of bike preparations:
- Place proof-of-ownership documents within reach. All relevant papers should be on standby to avoid delays in shipping your bikes.
- Your personal insurance policy should be updated as well. This protects your bike in case you opt to use terminal-to-terminal delivery option whereby you will ride your bike to and from our terminals.
- With help from a bike mechanic, check the engine, wiring, and other electric functions to ensure the bike is in an operable condition.
- Wash off the dust, stains, and debris from the bike. Any discolorations or cosmetic glitches will be easily visible after washing.
- Any hanging or protruding parts should be secured to avoid breakage or loss.
- Side mirrors, if not detachable, should be folded in to prevent breakage.
- The alarm and other security systems should be disconnected so as not to go off while on the move.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The variety of motorcycle shipping options. Use a company that can offer various shipping methods. Also, the shipping methods should be supplemented with an array of delivery options.
- The extent of experience. Ideal companies are those which have been operating in the shipping industry for over 10 years. This is a proof that they have stood the test of time.
- The range and flexibility of prices. There should be no fixed shipping fee due to factors like distance, weight of bike, urgency, and method of shipping. The shipping company should have the ability to personalize prices accordingly.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport is the best motorbike shipping company in Azusa because:
- After over 25 years of motorbike shipping in the US, we can confidently say that we have gained a wealth of experience. Within this period, we have shipped every type of bike from ATVs, to trikes, to scooters, and luxury bikes.
- We have a team of experts. Our services can never be successful if not for our highly trained personnel. As an added advantage, our team members own bikes, hence they entail great behind-the-scenes skills on how to properly handle motorcycles.
- We have invested in high-end technology. We have been closely trailing behind new technological releases and upgrades in motorcycle shipping technology.
Our Azusa motorcycle shipping services
- Door-to-door services. You can remain at the comfort of your residence, office, or your favorite joint and allow us to do the pick-up and delivery.
- Open carrier services. We own a large fleet of flatbed towing trucks to see to it that your bikes are delivered in tiptop condition.
- Storage services. Our terminals are big enough to accommodate your bikes until when you are ready to pick them up. Also, we have installed military level security devices to guard your bikes against possible theft or vandalism.
Talk to us!
Ship with us today for an affordable and stress-free process. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 or write to us.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.