Safe And Reliable Redding Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When you have a motorcycle to move from one city to another or even to another country, there are few things to consider. You need an assurance that the company you are engaging is a reliable one; you do not want to get someone on board and at the end of the day you have a bagful of regrets. That is why A-1 Auto Transport has invested so heavily in quality equipment and highly skilled and talented staff to ensure that you have professionals handling your valuables.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: Using our open trailers, we deliver the motorbikes to any destination in town and the neighboring cities and states. Wherever you need your bike(s) delivered, we will do it and reliably so.
- Enclosed Transport: This is where we use enclosed trucks and other specialized equipment to transport the bikes. It is more expensive than the open air shipping method as it protects bikes from harsh weather and other harmful external elements. For this reason, it is most suitable where long distances are involved.
- Crated transport: We have spacious wooden crates that are specially built to protect the bikes form damage.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Clean the bike thoroughly. Inspect the bike and take note of any dents or damages. Taking clear photos of the bike from all angles is highly recommended.
Remove the alarm system and pack it in a separate box to prevent damage.
Ensure that all fluids are drained and the gas tank is emptied to only ¼ of its capacity. They could spill and cause damage to the items in transit as some of these fluids are highly flammable and corrosive.
Prepare the travel documents including the title of ownership.
All the accessories and other loose parts should be removed and packed in a separate well-labeled box otherwise they could fall off and get lost or damaged.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Confirm that the motorcycle mover is registered with The Association of Motorcycle Movers and has a license to operate in all countries of interest.
The mover should have enough years of experience in moving motorcycles.
Check the feedback from their website by people whom they have served. The company must have a good and consistent record of performance.
The shipping company must have invested in modern technology so that it will take a relatively short time to have your bike delivered.
The staff should be sufficiently trained and experienced in moving motorcycles. Dealing with a professional will take you less time and energy.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport is a motorcycle moving company that prides itself in many years of excellent service to millions of customers around the world. We pioneered it and even now, we lead as others follow.
We have modern equipment to ensure that you get service efficiently and safely. We have the best Turnaround time (TAT) when it comes to services delivery.
We have highly qualified staff members who are sufficiently motivated to deliver excellent services. With us, you will have the best motorcycle moving experience.
While in transit, your motorcycles will be comprehensively insured. You are guaranteed of adequate compensation in case of any on-transit damages on your bikes.
Our Redding Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
- Storage: Upon arrival at our terminal, we will provide free and safe temporary storage for your items in case you have not yet arrived or you are not yet ready to collect them.
Contact Us Today
A lot can be said about a motorcycle shipping company of choice but of much importance is that the company you choose to hire must prove beyond any shadow of doubt that they are the best suited to deliver effective and affordable service. Do not hesitate to reach out to us today on 18004522880 or contact us here and enjoy as we deliver beyond your expectation.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.