Safe And Reliable Sanger Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle shipping companies have helped many people move their bikes to any part of the world in times of need. There are instances where riding your bike is not a better option. Hence, experienced shippers like A-1 Auto Transport come in handy to see to it that whatever your shipping needs are, we meet them fully in a timely and professional manner.
You can have your bike moved to or from Sanger because of instances such as:
- When an overseas bike seller must ship your new motorcycle to you in order to mark the completion of the sale.
- When you are selling off your bike and must deliver it to the buyer. Shipping, unlike riding, minimizes chances of damage.
- Bikers attending a racing event must have bikes shipped to the venue to minimize chances of breaking down and other mechanical problems.
- When you are moving to or out of Sanger and you want your bikes to be shipped together with your household goods.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have simple and safe bike hauling methods. However, simple does not mean just pushing the bikes into a truck. We use quality and durable soft-ties to strap down your bikes. Wheel chokes are our other simple yet sophisticated tools. Our methods of shipping include:
- Crated haulage. We have wooden pallets ready for hire, our shippers can build boxes according to your bike’s dimensions, or you can build one at home. This method of shipping is ideal for shippers who own exotic bikes.
- Open vehicle transport. Our very affordable shipping method, open truck haulage, is handy if you are on a tight budget. However, you expose your scramblers to various agents of damage.
- Enclosed carrier moving. Transporting bikes in a covered truck is our safest way of shipping on the road. We have enough trucks to ship any number of bikes.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
It is obligatory that the bike gets prepared by the owner prior to the arrival of the shipper for pick-up. Every shipper lays out precise steps to be followed when preparing a bike. Here at A-1 Auto Transport we recommend that:
- You wash all parts of the bike.
- Check for marks and any other damage on the bike.
- Take note of the marks and put them in black and white.
- With a digital camera, take steady images of the motorbike. Do this before and after shipping.
- Seek assistance from a mechanic to have your bikes undergo a routine maintenance.
- Any fluid in the bike should be drained for safety purposes.
- If you opt to use the crate method of shipping, do not forget to remove the battery and ship it in a separate compartment. This is to prevent corrosion from acid spillage.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Quality of the services offered. As a proud owner, you want your motorcycles shipped and delivered professionally and within timelines. Hire a hauling company that you are sure will fit the bill.
- Online and physical presence of the business. Never fall for shipping firms that do not have physical premises in locations they are operating. Chances are they are cons preying on unknowing customers.
- Relevant permits, licenses and certificates are necessary. A genuine shipper should have certification from the appropriate agencies. Stay away from shipping firms without credentials from the US Department of Transport.
- Quality of the tools and equipment utilized. High quality shipping materials and equipment will ensure that your motorbikes are delivered in tiptop condition.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We are liked by the majority. Our customers have voted us as the best shipper of all times. This is because of our attentive and caring agents.
- A-1 Auto Transport has one of the most skilled crew you will ever come across. They handle customers and bikes in a professional manner.
- Our packages are customizable and affordable.
Our Sanger motorcycle shipping services
- Terminal-to-terminal service.
- Door-to-door shipping. With this service, our customers remain at home, work place, or wherever they wish and leave the pick-up and delivery job to our shippers. Quite relieving, huh!
- Free temporary storage. If you ever fail to pick your bike due unavoidable circumstances, then there is no cause for alarm! We have security-tight storage rooms.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.