Safe And Reliable Santa Maria Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping companies have experienced an increase in the demand for motorcycle shipping services in the past few years. Some of the situations that bring about the need to hire such services include:
- When the motorcycle has been salvaged.
- When the motorcycle is inoperable and has to be transported to the mechanic for repairs and maintenance to be done on it.
- When there is a batch of bikes that are to be transported from the manufacturer to bike dealers.
- When a buyer makes a purchase, either in-store or from online stores such as Ebay, and the transportation of the bike to the buyer’s address is provided as part of after-sales services.
- When participants of a biking adventure would want to ship their bikes to the location where the activity will take place.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
To ship your motorcycle, we use the following methods:
- Shipping via water.
- Shipping via air.
- Shipping via rail.
- Shipping via road.
The delivery options available are terminal-to-terminal delivery and door-to-door delivery. We also support shipping requests in which bikes can be transported using enclosed containers, open air containers or in wooden crates (crated shipping).
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Depending on the motorcycle shipping company that you will hire, there will be various requirements for preparing your bike for shipping before you hand it over to them. However, the following are some of the most common activities that are involved in the preparation of your motorcycle for shipping:
- Clean the bike and inspect it for any visible damages. Take clear photos of the bike from all angles; this will be a visual record of the pre-shipment condition of the bike which will be needed when you want to file claims with the company in case of damages or loss.
- Prepare the travel documents i.e. the permit to transport and the title of ownership, before you invite the mover. This will save time and hasten the shipping process.
- Any loose parts or accessories such as helmets and personal belongings should be removed and packed separately in well-labeled boxes for easy identification. This is because they could fall off and either get damaged or lost while on the move.
- Drain all fluids from the motorcycle before packing. Some of them are highly flammable and could cause fire accidents. Some could also corrode the bike’s surfaces when spilled.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
When you are looking for a motorcycle shipping company, you should hire one that has the following traits:
- Positive ratings and reviews.
- Possession of the valid certificates and licenses.
- Experience in providing motorcycle shipping services in Santa Maria, California.
- Forthrightness in all their dealings. They should explain the shipping costs and not charge you any hidden costs. A good company will also avail a quote that has no obligations attached.
- The company should have both the FMCSA and USDOT
- They should offer an on-transit insurance cover that will be valid on the date you will be shipping your motorbike.
- The company should be capable of offering you various shipping options to transport your bike rather than limiting you to a few options.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
There are many motorcycle shipping companies but for the following reasons, A-1 Auto transport is the best from the rest:
- We avail services at the best prices that you can get. You can get a quote for free and do cost comparisons. You will most likely find that our rates are affordable and reasonable.
- We have sufficient experience in the provision of motorcycle shipping services to various destinations across the USA, Santa Maria
- We are highly dependable; you can count on us to deliver your bike within the shortest timeframes and in perfect condition.
- We have a team of experienced professionals who attend to your request at all stages of the shipping process.
- We have become the trusted and favorite choice of many clients because we offer exemplary services. You can go through our customer reviews so as to get an idea of what you can expect when you ship with us.
- We are fully insured.
Our Santa Maria motorcycle shipping services
We offer the following Santa Maria motorcycle shipping services:
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services.
- Door-to-door delivery.
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery.
Ship with Us
Hire us if you want the best Santa Maria motorcycle shipping services. To get started, call us on 1-800-452-2880. We will provide the information you need for a successful motorcycle shipment process.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.