Safe And Reliable Lomita Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping motorcycles to and from Lomita is a very simple task if you go for motorcycle shipping companies that are committed to offering consummate services. A-1 Auto Transport is one of such shipping companies!
Over the years we have handled many different customers. They come with varying needs like:
- To ship motorcycles to buyers after making purchases.
- To haul non-functional motorbikes to mechanics for maintenance and fixing.
- To transport motorcycles for a biking event. The bikes are needed in good condition before partaking in the events.
- To ship motorbikes when clients are moving to Lomita and they cannot use the bikes while relocating.
- To move the motorcycles under harsh weather that bikers cannot ride in.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
When you reach out to any of our agents around the world for your shipping needs, they will present to you the following motorcycle hauling methods:
- Air hauling method. This is a very fast method that uses special air-crafts. However, this method attracts high shipping fees.
- Water hauling method. This is not as fast as the air method, for customers looking to ship motorbikes to overseas countries. However, water method is cheaper compared to air method.
- Rail hauling method. This in one of the in-land shipping options. It involves the use of customized trains for motorbike shipping.
- Crated hauling method. We ship motorbikes packed in wooden and foam-padded boxes.
- Open-air hauling method. We haul motorcycles while secured on open trailers. The trailers can carry many bikes at a go.
- Enclosed hauling method. We move any type of motorcycles in our covered trailers. You can have any number of bikes hauled with this method.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Before ringing our drivers to come and collect your motorcycles for shipping, kindly take time and complete the following preparation tasks:
- Take the bike for a professional wash. This will remove any hidden stains as well as reveal faults.
- Remove parts of the bikes that hang loosely. Ship them in a separate unit.
- From different angles, photograph the motorbikes.
- Drain the braking and transmission fluids, and the engine oil.
- Deactivate the security and motorbike tracking systems.
- Do a routine inspection on the motorbikes’ engines.
- Fill the tires with enough air. Do not exceed the recommended pressure.
- Hand in copies of ownership, insurance, and routine service documents.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
To avoid crying foul after the motorcycle shipping company your hired delivers vandalized motorcycles, here are questions you should attempt getting answers to before using any hauling service:
- Is the motorbike hauling service in a position to deliver bikes within the agreed timelines? Good shippers always honor deadlines.
- Do the testimonials and reviews on the shippers’ websites or other authority review websites like My Moving Review portray positive characteristics of the companies? Their positive reviews should exceed their negative ones.
- Are the fees charged by the hauling companies reasonable? Are the prices corresponding to the current prices in the market?
- Do the shipping companies have comprehensive insurance coverages? Are you guaranteed to get compensated when your motorbikes get damaged?
- Are the shipping firms that you are vetting in possession of licenses from the Federal Highway Authority?
- Do the motorcycle shipping companies provide an array of shipping methods? can they customize the methods to fit with other delivery options?
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We attempt as much as possible to surpass what customers expects from us.
- A-1 Auto Transport uses high-quality equipment integrated with the most recent technology. We have a high-tech satellite that hastens communication and tracking systems. The bikes get loaded and offloaded using hydraulic lifts.
- Our team comprises of astute drivers, shippers, and agents. The company’s aim is to offer immaculate services to bikers in Lomita and rest of the US.
- We rank top on the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Also, our customers leave worthy readings and excellent testimonials on our website.
- A comprehensive insurance is in place to cover all bikes that are in our possession.
Our Lomita motorcycle shipping services
- Crating services.
- 24-hour customer support.
- Door-to-door shipping.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping.
Talk to us!
Hire us today if you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy shipping partner. Book your slot today by filling out our online form here!
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory