There are many great motorcycle transport companies throughout California. So, if you live in the City of Oxnard, finding reliable services should be a cinch.
Take to online resources to find the shipping company that’s right for you and your bike’s shipping process. Book with a transporter at least a month or so before you would like to have the bike sent on its way.
Understanding Motorcycle Transport.
When you schedule your shipping process, there are some things you should know or be knowledgeable of before you rapidly select a company to ship your bike. It is critical that for the sake of the motorcycle’s integrity, that you go with an experienced and reputable company. This could make a huge difference in the outcome of your motorcycle’s shipping process.
- Be aware of the terms used by transport companies.
- Know the different methods of transport and the differences. Make sure the company is reputable and has years of experience in shipping motorcycles. Motorcycle transport is just becoming widely used from state to state.
- Stay true to your budget, but don’t be afraid to be flexible if the safety of your bike is important to you.
- Motorcycle shipping services can be associated with all types of fees. The transport company should be able to explain all of them to you without hesitation.
- The customer service reps should be cordial, professional and knowledgeable of motorcycle transport and what it entails.
Don’t take the search for discovering the best motorcycle transport company too carelessly. You must feel certain that the company will provide you with the utmost care and service for the bike’s shipping process. If the company happens to offer insurance, and many of them do, take advantage of it. It’ll give the motorcycle extra protection during its long journey.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.