Safe And Reliable Millbrae Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The crew at A-1 Auto Transport recognizes how valuable motorcycles are to their owners. Owing to this, we offer first-class motorbike shipping services. Our services are designed to guarantee a smooth trip for your motorcycle. We devote ourselves to safeguarding your motorbike from loading to collection. Our expertise is proven by giant motorcycle dealers like eBay and manufacturers like Yamaha. If you are moving to or from Millbrae, we promise to deliver an unscathed motorbike. We own fleets of custom trailers built with precision. Find in them tightly fixed straps, air conditioning systems, GPS tracking systems, and high-end satellite-reliant navigation systems. Talk to our shippers for more comprehensive information.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Uncovered carrier services. This is the most preferred method among inland transport means. We offer the option at low costs; hence, the majority can afford it. Please note that we cannot use the method during bad weather.
- Covered carrier services. With your motorcycles tied up securely in a container, there will be no possible damage on your motorcycle while on the move. Also, the trucks are customized for bike shipping. These are not just ordinary shipping autos.
- Crated motorbike services. Firstly, exact measurements of the bikes are taken, the crate is built using soft wood, and lastly the interior gets padded for greater protection. Nothing can damage your motorbike after packing it in the box.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Take the motorbike for a wash. Emphasize on the use of recommended detergent and a soft fabric. Rough fabrics damage the cosmetic work.
- After the wash, take a closer look at the bike to identify possible damages, breakages, and other defects.
- Take photos of the marks on your bike to accompany a list of the same.
- Prevent unwarranted stops by disconnecting the security systems. You can as well show the drivers how to disable the alarm.
- The reading on the fuel tanks should be somewhere near the ¼ mark. Anything above that poses a serious fire risk.
- Prevent possible explosions and damage by siphoning all the fluids.
- We do not want to have problems when offloading the motorcycles. Kindly, charge the batteries and confirm this using a working voltmeter.
- Do not forget handing in your bike manual to the drivers. Other important documents include proof of ownership and license.
- Safety of the bikes is enhanced with both a personal and motor carrier insurance. Ensure your personal insurance is up-to-date.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Find a motorcycle shipping company that transports a wide range of motorcycles. Types of motorbikes include quadbikes, trikes, and scooters.
- Before locking the last price for motorbike hauling, confirm that a liability insurance cover is inclusive in the package. A comprehensive policy works best as it covers a great deal of risks like fire, theft, and vandalism.
- Do not get excited when you receive low quotes from a shipper. Chances are the hauler is trapping you only to steal your money and the motorbike. Always check the range of prices in the current market before making your decision.
- A reputable haulage service will own a fleet of high-end shipping autos to securely move the motorbikes. You might want your scrambler moved on a flatbed or covered trailer.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Over the years our shippers have been walking home with awards and trophies. For five consecutive years we have held the ‘best shipper of the year’ award. We also do inhouse renumeration to motivate our staff.
- We deal with only the top cream. Before allowing new staff members on board, they must have behind-the-scenes experience in handling motorbikes. That is, they own their own motorbikes. On top of this, they must be taken through training before getting posted to different locations.
- Our services are affordable. We will always advise you on the best option that can fit in your budget. You will also enjoy personalized services that are meant to satisfy you. We care for you so much that we strive to allow negotiations, avoid hidden charges, and streamline the process to reduce surcharges.
Our Millbrae motorcycle shipping services
- Closed transport shipping.
- Door-to-door delivery.
- Tracking services that are instant and in real time.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.