Safe And Reliable California City Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
What should be your guiding aspects when searching for a motorbike shipping service in California? Well, the company’s name alone cannot equate to a reputable shipping service. Beyond the name lie numerous essential characteristics and factors. An astute shipping service’s main goal is safe and secure delivery and within timelines. Creating solid trust with customers is essential for any business’s growth.
We at A-1 Auto Transport, take our patrons through every single step until they are satisfied with our help. Also, our shippers will personalize each client’s move; we never lock anyone out even if they have low budgets. Apart from affordable rates, we offer quality services and make that happen by use of high-end tools and equipment. We are the must-use scrambler shipping service in California City!
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Among our vast and very efficient motorbike shipping methods, we have detailed the most sought-after and readily available. Have a read below.
- Open carrier haulage. We own a big fleet of open trucks, vans, and flatbed tow-trucks to assist you with short distance bike moving. However, this type of shipping is not recommendable for long distance moving. External factors are likely to damage the bike.
- Covered carriage haulage. Our large fleet of enclosed trucks comprises high end appliances like air conditioners and hydraulic lifts to give your bikes the best move.
- Roll-on/ roll-off haulage. If you are shipping bikes to buyers or importing many bikes from an overseas dealer, we can use the RoRo method. We roll on your bikes into the water vessel and roll them off on delivery.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
For many who are not aware, shipping a bike is a gradual process. From finding a reputable shipper, to negotiating the shipping fees, and now to the preparation. During the stage of preparation, the following is what should ensue.
- Washing and drying of the bike. Shipping a washed bike reduces the tag of war at the customs. You will also not risk getting fined!
- Removing any loose or hanging parts from the motorcycle. Pack them separately to avoid losing them.
- Check the engine to ensure there are no present glitches.
- Note all the blemishes, rust, discolorations, and damages on the bike. The shipper should have a copy of the same as well.
- Keep the fuel level to a maximum of a ¼ of the full tank capacity. This minimizes the weight of the bike.
- Charge the bike’s battery ahead of shipping.
- Have your papers ready before the shipper shows up. This includes the insurance, ownership, license, and service documents.
- Have the bike’s tires fully inflated. Avoid under-inflating or over-inflating.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
When looking for a motorcycle delivery company, consider the following.
- The presence of a comprehensive insurance coverage.
- The number of years that the transportation firm has been shipping motorbikes particularly in California City.
- The testimonials, rankings, and reviews of the shipping company. They all should portray a good picture of the shipper.
- The hauling firm should hold legit permits, licenses, and credentials from relevant federal agencies.
- The fees charged should be reasonable. Also, they should be within the range in the market, and should not surpass your financial plan.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport has immense experience and expertise in the shipping industry.
- All our shippers have deep knowledge of the roads in the countries where we have offices. This is to ensure that bikes are delivered in good time.
- Our services have received top ratings on authority websites and our customers leave positive reviews on our official website.
- All our services are affordable and offer value for your money. We can also personalize the services to match your needs and budget.
- Our comprehensive insurance coverage ensures that you are compensated for any damages done to your bike while in transit.
Our California City motorcycle shipping services
- Consulting services. Our agents will give you tips and advice so that your will make an informed choice.
- Free estimates. Our customers are privileged to receive cost-free quotations that do not come with any obligations.
- The customer support panel works round the clock to see to it that all the needs of clients are met.
Talk to us!
Enjoy our shipping services today by writing to us on the contact page. Give us all the details about your shipping needs and an agent will get back to you without delay.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.