Safe And Reliable Coronado Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Transporting a bike using your own means may prove to be a hassle. Therefore it is best for you to hire motorcycle shipping services. The benefits hiring a mover are:
- You will have less stress because the mover is capable of handling various aspects of the move.
- The moving company is familiar with the motorcycle shipping rules and regulations and they are in a good position to guide you accordingly.
- You have the freedom to choose the best motorcycle shipping option that will meet your needs in the best way possible since the mover will be able to provide you with different options.
- You will have the chance to have your motorcycle secured in a well-protected facility. It will also be handled with the right equipment and by the right team that is trained on how to provide proper motorcycle care.
- You can have peace of mind knowing that skilled professionals will be handling your bike.
Different motorcycle shipping methods that we have
The different motorcycle shipping methods that we have include:
- Shipping via rail: Cargo trains are used to transport your bike and this method has very minimal delays.
- Shipping via road: While some delays may be expected in this option due to unforeseen circumstances, our drivers do their best to deliver the bikes within the shortest time possible. The bike may be transported on a flatbed truck, a motorcycle trailer or on an open truck.
- Shipping via air: The bike is shipped to the destination within the shortest time possible in a cargo plane.
- Shipping via water: The bike is shipped from one port to another with the use of a cargo ship.
You can choose to have the bike delivered via door-to-door service (if you want extra convenience) or terminal-to-terminal services. All the same, we do our best to provide the most efficient services at the most affordable prices.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparation of a motorcycle is very important because it helps in making its shipping less complex. You can confirm if the mover has specific bike preparation requirements. The ways in which you may prepare your motorcycle for shipping are by:
- Washing it so as to remove all dirt and debris.
- Checking the engine.
- Removing your motorcycle accessories.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids. (for crated shipping)
- Ensuring that the tires are inflated well.
- Ensuring that the fluids are at the recommended levels.
- Checking that the gas is at a maximum level of a quarter of the tank capacity.
Traits of a good motorcycle shipping company
- Ability to provide you with tailored motorcycle shipping services.
- Availability of a motorcycle insurance cover which will be valid over the period in which you will ship with them.
- Good reputation and positive reviews from majority of their clients.
- Approval by the Better Business Bureau and recognition as a valid business by the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
What makes A-1 Auto transport the best from the rest
- We have been ranked highly by many clients who have hired our services. They also refer more people to us, showing how confident that they are in our ability to provide great transportation solutions.
- We have been approved by the relevant authorities and we have both the USDOT and FMCSA numbers.
- We have the ability to provide you with services that are tailored in a way that the transportation solutions meet your needs in the best way possible.
- We give you tracking information that enables you to trace the progress of your delivery in real time.
- We give you the much-needed peace of mind that your bike is in safe hands and you can rest easy knowing that your bike will be handled well and delivered to the destination in perfect condition.
- We provide the services at the best rates that you can get. To determine if the costs of our services fall within your budget, you can get an obligation-free quote for free.
Our Coronado motorcycle transportation solutions
To meet your needs, we provide the Coronado motorcycle shipping services which include:
- Enclosed motorcycle transportation.
- Open-air motorcycle transportation.
- Crated motorcycle transportation.
- Motorcycle insurance coverage.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information on our services. Our agents are just a call away on a 24/7 basis and you can reach them on the toll-free number 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.