Safe And Reliable Exeter Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
To transport your bike, you can hire a moving company to provide you with transport solutions. There are various benefits of hiring motorcycle shipping services, including:
- Convenience and freeing you up to handle other tasks.
- Being provided with tailored services that can meet your specific needs and preferences.
- Availability of different solutions other than transportation, such as storage and insurance.
- Motorcycle insurance coverage, to ensure that any damages that may occur to your bike will be compensated for.
The following are the main methods that we may use while transporting bikes:
- Air shipping: Fastest way to get your bike to the destination. While it is expensive, we do our best to get the best air freight charges.
- Water shipping: A reliable way to ship bikes overseas, across the USA or to different continents.
- Road shipping: The most common method of in-land shipping. We have good networks across the USA and our drivers are also familiar with many routes, ensuring that you get your bike delivered in good time.
- Rail shipping: This is a more reliable in-land transport option that is used to transport your bike to locations in which the railway company has terminals. It has minimal delays or congestion.
What you ought to do so as to get your bike ready for shipping
The motorcycle has to be prepared well before you can ship it. To do this you have to:
- Check the engine.
- Switch off the alarm system.
- Repair any faulty parts.
- Check on the fluid levels.
- Ensure that the tires are inflated well.
- Remove your personal belongings and any items that are hanging loosely from the bike.
- Disconnect the battery and drain the fluids (this applies if you will be shipping using the crated option).
- Inspect the bike and take good photos of it from different angles.
The motorcycle shipping company that you should hire has to:
- Provide a motorcycle insurance cover.
- Be experienced in the transportation of motorcycles to destinations across the USA, Exeter
- Be able to provide you with tailored shipping services.
- Be approved by the Better Business Bureau and registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto transport motorcycle transport solutions
There are various movers who provide motorcycle transportation solutions but hiring those provided by A-1 Auto transport is the best decision that you can make because:
- We ensure that your bike will be safe through the entire journey and it will be delivered while it is in perfect condition.
- We are flexible enough to provide you with the chance to hire the transportation method that will best suit your needs and budget as we deliver your bike to the destination you prefer. Examples of such services are classic motorcycle shipping and shipping motorcycles for bike enthusiasts who would like to attend motorcycle events such as the Sturgis bike week.
- We provide services that are highly efficient yet very economical. You get value for your money and we do not charge any hidden costs.
- Our drivers are highly experienced and they do their best to complete the delivery within the estimated timeframe. Since they are familiar with most routes, they pass through the shortest and least congested ones as they try to save up on the fuel costs and minimize the transit time.
- We are continually making our shipping processes to be less complex so that you can have a hassle-free experience when you hire our services.
The Exeter motorcycle shipping services available
We avail the following Exeter motorcycle shipping services:
- Enclosed motorcycle transportation: A secure shipping option in which the bike is secured against the various perils.
- Open-air motorcycle transportation: A less costly but less secure shipping option compared to enclosed shipping.
- Motorcycle insurance coverage: We provide a comprehensive cover against the damage that may be caused to your bike due to the occurrence of perils.
- Motorcycle storage: In case you are not able to pick your bike after the delivery is completed, we can safely hold your bike at our facilities up to the time when you can pick it.
- Crated transportation: This service provides your bike with the security and protection needed against various elements that may damage it. The bike is enclosed in a wooden crate and we use the necessary equipment to handle it with care.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.