Safe And Reliable Kerman Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When any of the following situations arise, it is best to hire motorcycle shipping services because a mover would be in a better position to transport the bike:
- When a bike has been salvaged.
- When a bike is inoperable.
- If a bike owner needs their bike shipped along with their other belongings when they are relocating.
- When a bike has been purchased and has to be shipped to the buyer’s address.
- When the participants of a motorcycle event need to transport their bikes to the host location.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
The methods that we can use to ship your bike are:
- Air shipping: This is the fastest and yet the most expensive shipping option. However, we do our best to avail you with budget-friendly air freight charges.
- Water shipping: This is the most reliable shipping option for port-to-port deliveries.
- Shipping via rail: This is a very reliable in-land shipping option in which, you can expect the bike to be delivered at the set time. Also, there are no delays because congestions do not occur along the journey.
- Shipping via road. This is the most common in-land shipping option in which your bike may be transported using a motorcycle trailer, an open truck or a flatbed truck.
The delivery options available are door-to-door delivery and terminal-to-terminal delivery.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparation of your bike for shipping is important because it ensures that the bike will be in good condition by the time it is in the possession of the mover. Also, it helps in ensuring that the bike will be less prone to causing accidents caused by leaks and fluid spills. To prepare your bike for shipping, you will need to do the following:
- Have professionals do maintenance work on your bike.
- Check the engine.
- Check the battery.
- Check the level of the fluids.
- Ensure that the level of the gas does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Remove the motorcycle accessories.
- Disconnect the battery and drain the fluids, if you will transport your bike using the crated shipping option.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The most important factors that you need to consider when looking for a motorcycle shipping company include:
- The provision of a motorcycle insurance cover.
- The ability of the shipping company to provide you with tailored services.
- The possession of the valid certificates and licenses.
- The approval of the shipping company by relevant authorities such as the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and the United States Department of Transportation.
- The experience that the shipping company has in transporting motorcycles safely, especially in Kerman.
- The affordability of the shipping costs charged by the company. You can request for a quote so as to get the estimated costs.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
The following are some of the reasons why hiring our services will be the best decision:
- We are licensed and approved to provide motorcycle shipping services across various destinations, Kerman included.
- We have the ability to provide you with services that are tailored according to your preference or budget so as to meet your motorcycle shipping needs in the best way possible.
- We run our operations in the most efficient manner, enabling you to have a hassle-free shipping experience and to enjoy the most reliable motorcycle transport solutions. We make the shipping of your motorcycle to be less complex as can be.
- We give you the chance to track the delivery of your bike with ease since we have communication systems that support real-time tracking.
- We have an experienced team who provide you with exceptional services at all stages of the shipping process and also ensure that your bike is handled well, ensuring that it is delivered in perfect condition.
Our Kerman motorcycle shipping services
The Kerman motorcycle shipping services that we provide are:
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping.
- Crated shipping services.
- Open-air motorcycle shipping services.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services.
- Motorcycle insurance services.
- Motorcycle storage services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.