Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Upland Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Pilots have the skies, drivers have the roads, and of course, sailors have the waters, but A-1 Auto transport are the masters of all these including rail. Through our Upland Motorcycle moving services, we will use any of these means to have your motorcycle delivered in time and in perfect condition. Whether within the city, in other states of the country or abroad, it is not our first time. We have done it a thousand times, and we will continue to lead the industry in the provision of reliable motorcycle shipping services.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: Using our open trucks, we will deliver your bikes to your preferred destination, not so far from town.
- Enclosed Transport: Here, closed trucks and other specialized equipment are used to carry your motorcycle. This is preferred for long distances which will take days or months to cover.
- Crated transport: We know you treasure that bike so much that you would want it moved in the safest way possible. We have wooden crates fashioned explicitly for your delicate bike.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparation of your motorcycle for shipment is required so as to keep it safe from harm while in transit and also to avoid any injuries caused to the team that will handle it while it is being shipped. It helps in accelerating the shipping process or preventing delays as well as preventing penalties. The following are the activities that will be undertaken in the preparation of your motorcycle for shipping:
- Washing your motorcycle so as to remove all dirt and debris.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories or loose parts.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Checking the tire pressure and the fluid levels. Inflating the tires where necessary.
- Checking the engine.
- Ensuring that the gas level in the fuel tank does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Get some professionals to do maintenance on your bike.
- Inspecting your bike for any damages/marks. Taking notes of the same and photos of the bike’s pre-shipment condition.
In case you will be shipping using the crated shipping option, you will have to disconnect the battery and drain the fluids. Also, some shippers may request that you remove protruding parts such as the handlebars.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The motorcycle moving company should be registered with the association of movers in America and have licenses to do business in all other countries of interest.
The mover should include in their package a comprehensive insurance cover so that in case the bikes are damaged or get lost while in their possession, you will be sufficiently compensated.
The company should have been in business for an impressive number of years giving them sufficient experience to handle any move.
They should be able to deliver within your budget so that you do not have to run up and down looking for extra money to have your needs met. The package should be clear with all details and avoid any surprises that come with extra/hidden charges.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We are a trusted motorcycle mover who has been in the industry for over twenty-five years and serving millions of customers worldwide.
We have the best modern equipment that will ensure your bikes are hauled and moved safely and in a timely manner.
Our team of staff is well skilled and highly motivated to handle your motorcycles with care and give you an experience of a kind.
Our charges are very affordable. We will work through your budget and advise you on how to acquire the most efficient services that we offer. To us you are a friend and not just an ordinary client.
Our Upland Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
- Storage: Upon arrival at our terminal, we will provide free and safe temporary storage for your items in case you have not yet arrived or you are not yet ready to collect them.
Talk to us!
Need more information? Talk to us using the contact details here or fill the form at the top of this page and we will get back to you. You can also call us on 18004522880.