Safe And Reliable Concord Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For most bikers, moving to a new home always comes with the added responsibility of finding a reliable motorcycle shipping company. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the few reputable companies that offer affordable and very efficient motorcycle shipping services in Concord and the greater California.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
When you come to A-1 Auto Transport for motorcycle shipping, these are the methods that will be at your disposal:
- Crated shipping
- Enclosed shipping
- Open air shipping
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing your motorcycle for shipping is as important as picking a reputable company. Here are some things that you will need to do before handing it over to the moving company.
- Give it a thorough cleaning to show any possible defects and record them. You might want to take photos of any scratches or dents already on the bike from both sides.
- Remove all accessories and personal items on the bike’s saddlebags or under seat storage.
- Ensure that all tires are inflated and none has a slow puncture
- Check and make sure that there are no fuel leaks
- Fold in the side mirrors
- Leave it in neutral
- Drain all fluids and ensure the gas tank is only a quarter full.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
We have already agreed that the company you pick will determine how successful the shipping process will be for you. Here are a number of things to look out for:
- Accidents can happen during shipping so it is a good idea to make sure that you pick a company that is insured.
- Check and ensure that they have the right equipment for loading, transporting and offloading the motorcycles.
- Finally, ask about their experience shipping motorcycles. As a general rule, you are safer working with a company that has been in the industry for many years and one that has good ratings in the Better Business Bureau and the US Department of Transportation.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
There are many motorcycle shipping companies that you can use, but A-1 Auto Transport is probably the safest bet for anyone shipping a bike to or from Concord. Here’s why:
- We always have people available around the clock so you can contact us at any time of the day or night and be assured of a prompt response.
- We have designed our services with efficiency in mind to ensure that we are able to give you the most competitive pricing in the industry.
- Should something unexpected happen in the course of the shipping, you will have nothing to worry about because we have a cargo insurance policy that will protect you from any liabilities.
Our Concord motorcycle shipping services
When you come to A-1 Auto Transport looking to ship a bike in Concord, be prepared to enjoy convenience like never before because we stop at nothing to ensure that each and every one of our customers leaves happy and satisfied. Our motorcycle shipping services in Concord include:
- Door to door motorcycle shipping for utmost convenience. We pick the bike from you and deliver wherever you want to collect it.
- Open air shipping to give you an affordable yet practical shipping option.
- Enclosed shipping that ensures that your bike is not exposed to dust, rain or snow as it is being moved.
- If you want total and complete security of your bike, then you will be happy to hear about our crated motorcycle shipping where you will secure your bike in a crate and we transport the crate like a box with fragile items. Your bike won’t be removed from the crate at any point during the trip so the chances of problems arising will be significantly reduced.
Talk to us!
Whether you are shipping a Harley or a Honda, Ducati or Kawasaki sport bike, there’s something for you at A-1 Auto Transport. Use the contact details here and let’s get the ball rolling. You can also fill the form above and we will reach out to you in no time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.