Dealerships, manufacturers and individuals take advantage of motorcycle transport services on a regular basis. This service makes it possible to move a motorcycle without increasing its mileage or causing it harm.
In Victorville, there are many great transport companies waiting for you to give them a call. Find a transporter with a good reputation and all the right credentials.
What Qualities Should I Look for in a Transport Company?
Any authentic transport company will have certain credentials and characteristics. Always find one that possesses the right qualities. This assures you don’t end up the victim of a scam artist or poorly operated motorcycle transporter. This shouldn’t be too difficult as a resident of Victorville.
- All the proper state licensing, pertinent certificates, and DOT approval.
- Highly trained and experienced employees.
- They offer an assortment of transport services. They carry some services designed specifically for motorcycle shipping.
- You can find positive reviews, testimonials and ratings for the transporter online. They also have an updated website with current contact information.
- They offer discounts and other promotions, while never asking for any money upfront.
- Their customer service representatives are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the company’s services.
- They carry insurance coverage to protect all the vehicles in their care for the shipping process.
- They have current, high quality transport equipment, haulers and packaging materials.
If you are ever asked to pay a large or in-full payment before the transport has begun, don't just hand money over. Most professional transporters refuse to accept a payment until the transport has been completed.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.