Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Dana Point Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Whenever you have to transport a bike, it is better to hire a professional mover because they are more skilled and experienced in shipping motorcycles and are also well-equipped. The situations which may require you to look for motorcycle shipping services are when:
- A motorcycle is meant to be delivered while it is in perfect condition, especially if it is newly-bought.
- A motorcycle is being salvaged.
- A motorcycle owner is travelling but does not intend to use the bike as a means of transportation.
- A faulty motorcycle ought to be taken to the mechanic.
The available motorcycle shipping methods
The motorcycle shipping methods which we provide include:
- Transporting via water.
- Transporting via rail.
- Transporting via road.
- Transporting via air.
Delivery of bikes may be done using the door-to-door service or the terminal-to-terminal service.
Pre-shipping motorcycle preparation activities
The following are the motorcycle preparation activities that have to be completed before a bike is handed over to the shipping company:
- Taking the bike to professionals who perform checks on it.
- Cleaning the bike and ensuring that it has no dirt or debris.
- Removing your personal belongings from the bike and detaching the motorcycle accessories.
- Checking the engine and confirming that the fluids are at the recommended levels.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Checking the tire pressure.
- Securing the fragile bike parts.
- Confirming that the gas level is at a maximum of a quarter of the full capacity of the tank.
Note: Some shipping companies may have specific directions as to what needs to be done during preparation. You may need to communicate with the shipping company that you will hire so as to get the specific requirements that need to be met before you hand over your bike to them. Also, when shipping your bike using the crated method, you will be required to drain the fluids and disconnect the battery.
Factors to put into consideration as you search for a reliable mover
The following are the main factors to put into consideration as you search for a reliable mover:
- The ability of the mover to provide you with tailored services that meet your specific motorcycle shipping needs.
- The availability of a motorcycle insurance cover.
- The experience that the mover has in shipping motorcycles.
- The approval that the moving company has received from the Better Business Bureau.
Why hiring A-1 Auto transport will be a good decision
- We are licensed and also possess the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation numbers.
- We have a team of professionals who assist you in every way possible, from start to finish, making the shipping process less complex and less of a hassle for you.
- We have a motorcycle insurance cover which ensures that you will get compensation in the event that your bike will get damaged while in transit.
- We provide you with tracking information so that you may get real-time updates on the status of your delivery.
- We also have a team of support agents who are working on a 24/7 basis, ensuring that you always get real-time support.
- We are familiar with all that it takes to ship your bike to various locations, including Dana Point. Our drivers also ensure fuel efficiency is achieved by passing through the shortest and least congested routes to the drop-off location.
Our Dana Point motorcycle shipping services
The following are our Dana Point motorcycle shipping services:
- Open-air motorcycle transport: This is an affordable motorcycle shipping option.
- Enclosed motorcycle transport: This is more an expensive but highly secure way of shipping your bike.
- Crated motorcycle transport: This is another secure option of shipping your bike. In this case, it is put in a wooden crate.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services: This service offers you all the information needed to make good shipping decisions.
- Motorcycle storage services: This service provides you with the extra convenience needed when you are unable to pick the bike after the delivery is complete. You will rest easy knowing that the bike is as secure as can be until the time you will be able to pick it up.
Move with us
Make the right choice and ship with us. Do not hesitate to reach out to us today by dialing the toll-free number 1-800-452-2880 and we will deliver your bike in a hassle-free way.