Safe And Reliable Palmdale Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
With today’s mushrooming moving companies, you can easily be tricked into a deal only to realize you were dealing with quacks. This does not have to be the case. Our Palmdale [California] Motorcycle Shipping services are the perfect answer to all your issues and matters concerning shipping your bikes.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open Air Transport
- Enclosed Transport
- Crated transport
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Inspect and document any damages
- Clean the bike of dirt
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled
Remove and pack it separately in a well-labeled box to avoid misplacement.
- Remove any accessories or loose items
This will make sure that they do not fall off or get misplaced while on the move.
- Gas reading, Check fluids, tire pressure, and the battery
The international moving regulations require that the motorcycle tank be emptied to not more than a quarter of its capacity. All other fluids should be drained before transporting the bike. Detach the battery for it to be transported separately in a well-labeled box. Make sure the tires are sufficiently inflated.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience in the business: A company that has been in business for many years will have better experience in handling your bike.
- Insurance cover offered: Do not hire a company to move your valuables if they don’t provide full coverage while in transit. You need to be sure that in case of anything, you will get full compensation.
- Presence of the company: A company without offices or even agents in the main places where the motorcycle shipping company operates is not worth engaging. It will be hard to get help whenever and wherever you need it.
- Certification: Doc and MC certification is mandatory for any bike-moving company. They should also have certification from the states and countries under which they operate.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our human resource is unmatched. We have dedicated resources to hiring and training the best of staff. We want to give you not just service but also an experience of a lifetime.
- The kind of equipment we use is the best in the market. The reason why we acquired these is to make sure that no matter how delicate the bikes are or even their quantity, we will be able to move all of them for you and safely so.
- We will ensure that your motorcycles are insured while in transit and therefore you have nothing to lose in case of a misfortune.
Our Palmdale [California] motorcycle shipping services
- Open carrier services: We have acquired well-equipped open trucks, vans, and trailers for your short distance moves. Our charges are very affordable, we will deliver safely and within the timeline provided.
- Insurance cover: Comprehensive? Yes, that is the kind of cover we will provide for your motorbike while on transit. We don’t take chances on the safety and security of the motorcycle.
- Terminal to terminal: The most popular method of transport is terminal to terminal. Here is where we drop your motorcycle at the depot, where you can easily collect it to your destination.
- Enclosed carrier service: We have provided special trucks and other special equipment to ensure that your bike is safe while on the move.
- Storage: When your motorcycle is at the other terminal, we will provide storage for your bike before you collect it to your destination. We offer this service at absolutely no cost.
Call us today
You do not have to gamble with your hard-earned valuables by hiring someone who does not have a record of success. Choose a ‘marathoner’, such as A-1 Auto Transport Company and you can rest assured that your motorcycles will be delivered safely. Through Palmdale [California] Motorcycle Shipping, you can choose your preferred method all at an affordable rate. We are there to offer you the best of motorcycle shipping services. Contact us here today or call us on 18004522880 and enjoy the amazing experience.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory