Safe And Reliable Los Alamitos Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The long distance, harsh weather conditions, bad terrain, water bodies splitting continents, and strict bylaws are usually the hindrance on your motorcycle shipping. Find a good and trustworthy motorcycle shipping company and you will be on the safe side. You will not have to deal anymore with fee surcharges, missing motorbike parts, late deliveries, and hidden charges.
Using A-1 Auto Transport saves you from all sorts of troubles and worries. We have invested in high-end communication systems, proper handling machines, and heavy-duty trucks. We also have a team of trained shippers, experienced drivers, and astute customer support. Experience the best shipping of your life today!
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air haulage. We make use of trailers, vans, and trucks to deliver your motorbikes to your chosen location. However, we cannot advise users to use this for long-distance travels.
- Enclosed haulage. With this shipping method, covered trailers and other unique and A-grade tools are utilized to handle your motorcycle. This is ideal for longer distances.
- Crated haulage. Our agents are very aware of how valuable your bike is thus, they use wooden crates created exclusively for packing motorbikes.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Getting your prized possession ready for transportation is highly recommended. The preparation keeps the motorcycles shielded from various forms of damage. Fatal accidents due to negligence are also kept at bay. The customs office will clear you faster if the bike is well prepared. Also, unprepared bikes can cause lots of uncalled for surcharges. We have created a cheat-sheet you can always use as reference when preparing your motorbike.
- Cleaning the exterior and interior parts of your motorcycles. This will eradicate any kind of dirt.
- Securing and packing loose accessories in well-labeled containers. This will prevent them from getting lost or broken, especially fragile parts like headlamps, handle bars and indicators.
- Disconnecting the alarm system’s wiring. This will prevent the alarm from going off during shipping.
- Inflating the tires. If there are slow punctures, have them fixed as they can lead to major damages.
- Checking the functionality of the engine and fixing where defects are present.
- Lowering the level of the fuel in the gas tank. A ¼ of the full capacity is enough to ride to the nearest gas station.
- Having your mechanic perform routine maintenance on your motorcycles.
- Examining your motorcycles for any faults, blemishes, or scratches. Record in form of writing and pictures if possible.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Look for a motorcycle shipping company that is fully approved and is a member of the American Movers and Storage Association.
- A shipper that includes in their services a comprehensive policy.
- Look for a company that has been in the trade for a considerable number of years.
- Settle for a shipping service that can accommodate your budget. The prices should be negotiable and can be tailored to meet your needs.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport is a very reputable shipping company that is trusted by big companies like Harley Davidson and chosen as an official shipper by eBay.
- Millions of customers worldwide have been satisfied with our services. Many have even left positive reviews on our website.
- We charge fees that are in sync with the market prices. Whatever budget you have, we will fit in it and customize our services.
Our Los Alamitos motorcycle shipping services
- With open-air haulage services you can move your bikes at low costs compared to enclosed hauling.
- Covered haulage services involve using enclosed trucks fitted with handy gadgets to protect motorcycles in transit.
- Crated haulage services are offered by renting out ready-made boxes or building from scratch.
- Motorbike storage is offered for short periods of time. We have enough space and security at our terminuses.
- Motor-carrier insurance covers the motorcycles entrusted to us to cater for damages through compensation.
Talk to us!
If you want to have peace of mind, locate a professional shipping company in Los Alamitos. Rogue companies will steal from you and go missing with your motorcycles. A-1 Auto Transport has proved to offer dependable services. These services are reasonably priced and some are free! Our major aim is to help bikers from all walks of life to deliver their motorcycles with minimal struggles. Book your slot today on 1-800-452-2880!
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory