Safe And Reliable Antioch Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Making a long distance move will usually call for the services of a motorcycle shipping company. Although some bikers might want to enjoy the trip even more by riding all the way, it will usually be more convenient to ship the bike.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Here are some of the methods that we use to ship motorcycles:
- Crated shipping – Here, the bike is placed in a crate and strapped down using tie-down strips. The crate is then shipped to the destination where it will be collected.
- Open air shipping – This is one of the most common methods because of its affordability. The bikes are loaded on an open truck and secured using tie-down strips.
- Enclosed shipping – In this method, the bike is moved in an enclosed trailer to ensure that it is safe from weather elements.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The success of the motorcycle shipping process will be determined to a large extent by the preparations that you make before the bike is shipped. Let’s take a look at some of the things that you should do on your bike to ensure that it is ready for the move.
- Clean your bike thoroughly
- Give it a thorough inspection and note down any chips or scratches that you might identify
- Note any mechanical defects currently present in the bike
- Take a number of pictures of the bike and if there are chips or scratches present, take closer photos of the scratches
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The company you choose to work with will determine the success or lack of it in your shipping process. This is why you need to make sure that you pick a good company. Here are some things to look out for:
- Pick a company that has the appropriate equipment to load and transport your bike. You don’t want to see someone pushing your Harley on a plank of wood into a chicken truck.
- You are trusting them with a valuable asset so it’s important to ensure that you are protected against theft or damage.
- Do the people who answer the phone understand motorcycles? They should at least understand what it takes to take care and handle a motorcycle.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Having been in the auto transport industry for more than 20 years, you can be sure that we know all the tricks. Here are some more reasons why you should come to us when you need to ship a bike:
- We are available around the clock. You can always contact us if you have any questions or if you need an update.
- Our services are designed with efficiency in mind so that we can be able to offer some of the most competitive prices in the industry.
- We are fully insured and able to sufficiently compensate you should something bad happen to your bike during the trip.
Our Antioch motorcycle shipping services
Whether you are shipping your bike to or from Antioch, A-1 Auto Transport has something for you. We are determined to making sure that each of our customers leaves us happy and 100% satisfied with the services they receive from us. Here are the motorcycle shipping services that you can get from us:
- Door to door shipping where we come and collect the bike from your home and we deliver it to any address that you give us.
- Enclosed shipping where your motorcycle gets full protection from dust and weather elements during transit.
- Open shipping for those who are looking for a more affordable alternative.
- Crated shipping for those who are looking for enclosed and affordable bike transport.
Talk to us!
Let’s get this ball rolling. Use the contact details here to give us more details about your planned move and your budget and we will tell you how best to go about it. Alternatively, you can use the form at the top of this page to request a quote for the services in order to get a rough idea of what the move is going to cost you.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory