Richmond Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Richmond Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Richmond is one of the coastal cities in California that anyone dreams of living in. The close proximity to the coast makes it perfect for water sports while the relatively warmer climate gives plenty of opportunities for activities such as biking.
If you are a biker planning a move to Richmond, then there is no better place to get motorcycle shipping services than A-1 Auto Transport. Even if you are moving here from a different country, we have something for you.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We understand that every biker has their own unique needs when it comes to shipping of motorcycles hence we don’t give a one-size-fits-all motorcycle shipping service. Here are some of the methods that we use:
- Our cheapest motorcycle shipping option is the open air shipping. In this method, your bike will be loaded to an open truck, and it will be secured and transported.
- If you want affordable shipping but with protection from the weather, we have the enclosed option. Basically, this method is similar to open air shipping, except that the bikes will be transported in an enclosed truck.
- Finally, you can choose to go with crated shipping which ensures that your bike makes no movements during the entire shipping process. It will be secured in a crate and our duty will be transporting the crate.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Here are a number of things to do as you prepare your bike for shipping.
- Clean it and take note of any dents or scratches on the bike. It’s a good idea to take high resolution photographs of the bike from all angles for reference when collecting the bike.
- Remove any personal belongings from your bike’s saddlebags or under-seat storage space. If the bike has any accessories that can be removed, it’s also a good idea to do so.
- Check if any of the tires has a slow puncture and fix it, then ensure that they are both properly inflated.
- If you are going to use crated shipping, drain fuel from the tank and disconnect the battery.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The company you pick for your move to Richmond will determine to a great extent how successful your move will be. Here are some things to look out for when choosing:
- Ensure that the company is registered and licensed to provide motorcycle shipping services. Ask for a DOT number and check it here.
- The other very important thing is insurance. Ensure that the company has a cargo insurance policy to protect your bike in case of theft or accidents.
- They also need to have the right equipment for loading, securing the bikes and offloading.
- You should also look at the company’s page on the Better Business Bureau and the US Department of Transportation to get an idea about their service delivery.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
If you need to move a bike to or from Richmond, then your best bet is A-1 Auto Transport. Here’s why:
- We are licensed to offer motorcycle shipping services in California.
- We have invested in modern equipment to make our services more efficient so that we can give you the best value for your money.
- Our cargo insurance cover will give you peace of mind knowing that you are protected in case of any unexpected occurrences.
Our Richmond motorcycle shipping services
Shipping a bike to or from Richmond with A-1 Auto Transport is a very straightforward process. Here are some of the services you can get from us:
- If convenience is what you seek, then you will be happy to hear about our door to door motorcycle shipping. We collect the bike from your home and deliver it wherever you need it in Richmond.
- If you are looking for an affordable solution, then you will be happy to use our open air motorcycle shipping.
- We also have enclosed shipping that keeps your bike protected while giving you a pocket-friendly moving bill.
- You can also choose to go with our crated bike shipping where your bike is firmly secured in a crate and shipped safely to your destination.
Talk to us!
Need more information? Talk to us using the contact details here or fill the form at the top of this page and we will get back to you. Let’s get this ball rolling!