Covina Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Covina Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Whenever you need to move a bike, it is best to use a shipping company that is well-equipped and experienced in handling and transporting bikes. The following are the situations that bring about the need to seek motorcycle shipping services:
- When a motorcycle event is scheduled to take place and the attendees need to ship their bikes to the location in good time.
- If a bike cannot be operated and has to be transported for repair work to be done.
- If a bike owner is travelling but does not intend to use their bike as a main means of transportation.
- In case a motorcycle cannot be used in the event that there are poor weather conditions which make it impossible or too dangerous to ride.
- When a bike has been bought via eBay or from a walk-in purchase at a physical store and the transportation of the bike to the buyer’s address is required so as to complete the sale.
Different motorcycle transportation methods we use
- Air transport: Most expensive yet the fastest and most reliable option.
- Water transport: A reliable and more affordable option for shipping overseas.
- Road transport: Most common form of in-land transportation.
- Rail transport: Most convenient shipping option because delays or congestions are not experienced.
Whatever your needs and preferences, we are able to ship your bike using the method that will suit you best. Also, we may use a combination of these methods so as to get your bike to the destination.
Preparation activities for getting your motorcycle ready for shipping
- Cleaning the bike and ensuring it does not have any dirt or debris.
- Removing your personal belongings.
- Detaching the motorcycle accessories.
- Checking the engine.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Confirming that the gas level is at a maximum of ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Securing parts that are fragile.
- Inspecting the bike, taking notes on its condition and also taking photos of it.
- Checking the tire pressure.
Note: If you will be shipping using the crated shipping option, you will have to do extra preparation activities. This includes draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery.
Main factors to consider when hiring a motorcycle shipping company
The moving company that you hire to transport your bike ought to have:
- the relevant certificates and licenses which validate its business.
- a valid motorcycle insurance cover.
- a good understanding of the motorcycle shipping rules and also be experienced in providing transportation services to various destinations, especially in or from Covina.
- shipping costs that match the market rate and your budget too.
Why A-1 Auto transport is the best motorcycle shipping company
- We are highly experienced in the provision of motorcycle shipping services and can cover many locations across the USA.
- We have knowledgeable, highly experienced and skilled professionals who handle your request and are willing and able to assist you in each and every stage of the shipping process.
- We avail you with real-time tracking information so that you can get timely updates on the status of the delivery without having to make frequent calls to get information.
- We guarantee that your bike will be delivered within the shortest time possible. Our drivers are familiar with most routes; they do their best to use the shortest routes which have minimal congestion.
- We have the best shipping rates which are affordable and will match your budget.
Our Covina motorcycle shipping services
We always aim to provide services which are highly efficient and also economical. Examples of the Covina motorcycle shipping services we provide are as follow:
- Enclosed motorcycle transportation- to ship your bike in a more secure way, protecting it from extreme weather conditions and other perils it may be subjected to.
- Crated motorcycle transportation- to ship your bike securely in wooden crates.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services- to ensure that you have the right information to make the right decisions regarding your move.
- Motorcycle storage services- to avail you with a safe holding facility in which your bike may be safely stored.
- Open-air motorcycle transportation- to ship your bike using a less expensive transportation method.
We are just a call away! Do not hesitate to reach out to us on the toll-free number 1-800-452-2880 at any time of the day or night. Allow us to provide you with the best transportation solutions that you can get.