In California, there are hundred of auto transport companies, at least. This makes it easier to find a transporter in Rancho Cucamonga that you can trust with the delivery of your motorcycle, but it also means that it will require a little more research.
It is important that you look into each potential transport company’s specs and credentials. Make sure they have a positive reputation in the industry.
Find a company that provides shipping services designed with a motorcycle’s uttermost safety in mind. Usually these services will be listed on the company’s website along with other pertinent information that you may find helpful. As stated above, performing some research online before hiring a service to entrust your motorcycle’s delivery with is always a smart move. It will only assure that you hire the company right for your transport needs.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Motorcycle Preparation to Complete before Transport Begins.
- Check all fluids in the bike. Top the fluids off and make sure the tire pressure is also on point.
- The fuel tank should be no more than a ¼ full.
- Take off any items that weren’t originally manufactured with the motorcycle. Any loose items risk being lost or damaged. For example, saddlebags should not be attached to the bike during the shipping process.
- Remove anything specific asked of you. For instance, if you chose crated shipping services, you may be asked to remove the handlebars.
- Disable the alarm system and if asked, disconnect the battery as well.
- Clean the bike and make sure it has absolutely no dirt or debris.
- Write down any damages that the bike already suffers from. Taking pictures is also very helpful. Always provide a copy of the documents to the Rancho Cucamonga transport company.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?