Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Rancho Mirage Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle manufacturers and users alike will seek help from motorcycle shipping companies at one point. Some reasons why they seek these services include:
- Motorcycle makers may want to move their motorcycles to their other industries for assembling.
- Motorbike dealers may want to add the latest bike models onto their stock in their display.
- If the bikes are not meant for long distance rides, their owners will need assistance from transportation solution providers when travelling to far locations.
- Some delicate models need extra care mainly offered by expert shippers when moving them to exhibitions.
- Owners will seek motorbike shipping services when their machines break down. The shippers will help in transporting the bikes to mechanics.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
When choosing a method of motorcycle shipping, the security, urgency, quotations, and the final price are major priorities. These are some of the options you will get at our company:
- Crated services. The price of a shipping method should not be the reason why you cannot ship your bikes. If you really value your motorbike, you will invest in a wooden crate irrespective of the pricing.
- Enclosed truck service. This is another pricey method of shipping aimed at offering safe services. With a covering over the bike, be sure there is not even one element that can vandalize the bike.
- Open truck service. This method of shipping is cheaper compared to covered shipping. We use it to move bikes like dirt bikes or pit bikes, or any other bike that is not very delicate.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Have the motorbike washed to get rid of mud and grime. Hardened dirt can get into and block air vents thus hampering proper functioning of the bike’s systems.
- Hand in the travel documents. They should include proof of ownership, insurance copies, and driving licenses if need be.
- Inflate the front and back tires.
- Keep the fragile accessories like helmets and other extras in safe units.
- Have the battery charged.
- Drain the fuel in the gas tank. You can leave it at only a quarter of the tank.
It should be noted by every motorbike owner that when using the crated mode of shipping, the batteries should be removed from their units. Pack the batteries in a leak-proof safe and the shippers will place it on a cool and dry surface.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Your motorbike carrier must have proper registration details. A registered company proves that they are responsible enough and are willing to do a good job. Request for their numbers given by the US Department of Transportation.
- The government has put in place regulations that require the shippers to control their emission. Motorcycles shippers who follow these rules denote that they will follow the instruction you give them. Request for documents from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Ship with companies who are not preying on unknowing clients. They should not overcharge or excessively undercharge the shipping. Ensure the price you are given at the end of negotiations is what will be used all through the journey. Avoid as much as possible shippers with a history of surcharging clients.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We cannot move any motorbike an inch without protecting it with comprehensive coverage. We are insured by who-is-who in the insurance industry. This is just a precautionary measure as we have never damaged any bike that is entrusted to us. Compensation is guaranteed if there is proof that damages occurred while the bike was in our possession.
- Massive experience is a feature that we boast of. Our books of records read that we opened doors more than 25 years ago. During this time, we have learnt the basic, intermediate, and premium ways of handling motorcycles.
- Technology has also helped improve our activities in Rancho Mirage. Customers have full access to the tracking system. With this, they can know the location of their motorcycles in real-time. We also send notifications to customers after every five hours.
Our Rancho Mirage motorcycle shipping services
- Enclosed carrier services.
- 24-hour tracking.
- 24-hour customer service.
- Open carrier services.
- Insurance cover.
Talk to us!
Enjoy nothing short of superiority by hiring our services. We will assign our crème-de-la-crème drivers who have the knowledge on all routes especially the least congested in Rancho Mirage. Feel free to contact us any time of the day or night.