Safe And Reliable Bell Gardens Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bike owners know the joy of cruising on the highway and making heads turn when on a beautiful ride. You want to be on that scrambler every time you are moving. However, this might not be possible due to some hindering factors. As a result, you have to seek services from a reputable motorcycle shipping company. Reasons that might make it impossible to ride your bike include:
- Inaccessible roads owing to harsh weather.
- A faulty bike that has to be shipped to a repair garage.
- Selling off your bike to an overseas buyer perhaps to make room for an upgrade.
- The risk of massive wear and tear or even heightened mileage.
We at A-1 Auto Transport are experienced in the trade and can deliver the bike without you worrying about the risks.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Palleted shipping. We use padded wooden pallets to pack the bike and ship with caution.
- With the enclosed truck shipping method, you can stay relaxed knowing that no single damaging agent will touch your bike.
- We have the open trailer transport option that is common among young riders. The bikes are exposed to all forms of damaging agents. However, this method is cheap.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Prepare your motorbike for transportation with help of the following tips.
- Secure the loose parts because they are not covered by the insurance.
- Remove any add-on or aftermarket fixture. This will minimize the chances of damaging the bike.
- In case you opt for the crate shipping mode, remember to drain the fluids and remove the battery.
- Wash the bike and check for marks, discolorations, and cosmetic damage.
- Disconnect the bike tracker and the alarm device.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
As a careful client you could ask questions such as:
- Does the transportation solution have valid certificates and licenses? Have a perusal of the documents to ascertain that the business is operation under legal terms.
- Is the shipping company experienced enough to operate in the shipping industry? Adequate experience should be around ten years and above.
- Is the shipping service accredited by relevant authorities? Some agencies like FMCSA control the shipping industry. If possible, check the DOT number for approval.
- Are the employees of the company well-trained? You want to entrust your motorbike to a shipper who knows the worth of an expensive bike.
- Has the company capitalized in appropriate tools and equipment to handle your bike? The equipment should be durable and specially designed to handle bikes.
- Do the drivers of the shipping company have a good grasp of your neighborhood? Do they know what routes to take to minimize cost and save on fuel?
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- All our services are fully accredited and insured by renowned insurance companies. That said, you are certain that your motorbike will be compensated for if it is damaged while in transit.
- Since we opened our doors around 25 years ago, we have always targeted safe deliveries. We know how careless mistakes can ruin our business and reputation.
- eBay, Harley Davidson, prominent racers, and thousands of individuals around the world trust us. If these top companies, individuals, and racers can entrust us with pricey scramblers, so should you.
- Our customers always enjoy professional and prompt support and responses. A successful and safe move calls for professionalism and observation of deadlines.
- We have deployed the latest technology and we train our agents whenever we have an upgrade. The advancement is to better the services we offer to customers and uphold our moniker.
- Our shipping fees are the best in the industry. Even if we do not have the lowest prices in the market, our services are premium.
Our Bell Gardens motorcycle shipping services
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping. This is a very affordable shipping service. The client is however required to pick up their bike at our terminal.
- Door-to-door shipping. Delivering bikes to the client’s doorstep brings immense convenience to them.
- Our crated shipping service is a prevalent and secure method of shipping motorbikes.
Talk to us!
Find solace here if you have been disappointed time and again while using shipping solutions. Our services are available 24/7 so your overseas seller does not have to stay alert at odd hours. Call us today via 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory