Safe And Reliable East Palo Alto Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It is sad that many bike owners, at one time or another, have fallen victim to fraudulent shipping activities. Fee surcharges and hidden charges have caused so much trouble in the shipping industry. Good news is some motorcycle shipping companies are revolutionizing the industry and proving that shipping can be simple and affordable. There is no reason to shy away from shipping your prized possession with existence of companies like A-1 Auto Transport. We have proved our competency after getting an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau. There is enough evidence showing our reliability bearing in mind that Harley Davidson chose us as their shipper. What other company would you choose if not A-1 Auto Transport?
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air service. Some bikes such as pit bikes can withstand any type of weather. That said, these kinds of bikes can be even shipped to far distances using open-air trucks.
- Crated motorcycle transport. First, we will take measurements of your motorbike. Afterwards, we use special wood to build a pallet. We have ready-made crates for bikes we have knowledge on and prior experience.
- Covered vehicle transport. The trucks we use are crafted by top-notch builders. They are custom-made to ferry motorcycles. In them, you find high-end appliances to guarantee a safe and secure move.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Regardless of the situation that leads to the need to ship your motorcycle, a motorbike hauling service comes in handy for safe shipment. This write up provides you with a checklist of factors every bike owner should bear in mind when preparing their scramblers for transportation.
- A bumpy ride can shake up your motorbike and cause fumes to fill up the truck. Avoid this by draining the gas. You can also inquire from your shipper about their terms and conditions.
- Check for possible fluid leakages and fix them. Also, remove all fluids in the bike especially if you are using crated method of hauling.
- Before loading the motorbike into the truck, inspect the tires to confirm there are no punctures. A slow puncture can lead to bike damage as it results to the straps getting loose while transporting.
- Charge the scrambler’s battery and switch off all devices that might cause the power to drain.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- A good motorcycle moving company is certified by the US Department of Transport and has a unique number that should always be displayed in full view of the public. These numbers are visible on the trucks of the company. If the company offers services in other countries then they should be registered by appropriate agencies in the said countries.
- The number of years that the shippers have been moving bikes in East Palo Alto and the larger United States show if the shipper has an edge over other movers. At least 15 years is enough to perfect the skills needed to ship various kinds of motorbikes. Avoid starting companies for the obvious reasons.
- Ask for a comprehensive motor carrier insurance before proceeding to the shipping negotiations. Such an insurance cover ensures that your motorbikes get compensated for if the trucks get involved in accidents or are vandalized.
- When vetting for motorbike shippers in East Palo Alto, automatically disqualify all companies with unrealistic prices. Go with transportation solution providers who can accommodate your budges and do not go way above or below the market prices.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have massive experience in the shipping realm. All along, we have been touching the lives of bike owners with incredible services.
- Our quotations can be done through email, on phone, or in person. These will not cost you a single dime. This is after our shippers have known your needs and even visited you to see and weigh the bike.
- All trailers regularly undergo maintenance and routine service. This will guarantee that the motorcycles are collected and dropped off in time. We are good at working ahead of schedules.
- We have worked with high flying companies like Harley Davidson and eBay. We have been the official shipper of Harley Davidson for 10 years now and have been appointed as the shipper for all bikes purchased on eBay’s platform.
Our East Palo Alto motorcycle shipping services
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery.
- Security-tight storage.
- Satellite-enhanced tracking.
Talk to us!
Ship with us today! Book a slot on 1-800-452-2880 for the finest hauling experience.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory