Safe And Reliable Avenal Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
As much as you have fallen head over heels with your motorcycle, you cannot always ride it when moving. Sometimes your ‘darling’ has to be moved by professional motorcycle shippers. The shipping companies are very helpful if:
- You are looking to deliver the bike to a distant purchaser.
- The weather conditions are so harsh that you cannot make it to ride your motorbike when you need to move.
- You are shipping a damaged bike to an expert for repairs.
- You are looking to travel to an overseas country and perhaps you intend to use your motorbike while in the country.
- You are not in good health; hence, cannot use the motorbike as a transportation method.
- You are attending a motor show. The bike has to be carried to guarantee tiptop condition during the show.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crating or widely known as palleted shipping. The bike is shipped while packed in a wooden box.
- Air shipping method. This is known to be the fastest means of transport.
- Road shipping. This a very broad means of motorcycle shipping. The biker owner can opt to use either open-air or enclosed trailers.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- The motorbike should be washed properly. Be sure to get every part. Washing will ensure a stress-free pass at the customs.
- Check the clean bike for any marks. Remember to take photos of the damaged parts and the entire bike too.
- Document on a paper any flaws on the bike and give a duplicate to the shipper. You will need proof should your bike be damaged while in transit
- Have the security and GPS systems
- Have the fluids in the bike Disconnect the battery.
- Ensure that the gas level in the fuel tank does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity. More fuel adds weight on the bike, and you end up paying extra shipping fees.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Below are easy tips you can use to tell apart a clumsy and trustworthy motorcycle shipping company. A good transportation solution is that which:
- Has invested in up-to-the-minute tools and equipment. As bikes continue evolving, so should the tools that are used for loading, off-loading, and shipping.
- Upholds a high level of professionalism and has many years’ experience in the shipping industry.
- Has no problem when it comes to shipping to the destination. Ask the shippers if they know appropriate routes to use when shipping in your location.
- Maintains a perfect communication pattern between clients and agents. The way the company representatives welcome you will tell you the kind of services to expect. It is a jackpot if they respond immediately and with forthright information.
- Excellent ratings on authority websites and reviews of past clients. Testimonials from previous customers can be a benchmark on what to expect when dealing with the shipper.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have a team of devoted shippers, drivers, agents, and company representatives that are willing to provide clients with top-notch shipping services.
- You will not find friendlier estimates and fees like ours. Also, our estimates are not charged and they come without obligation.
- For the many years, we have been in operation, we have gathered a great deal of experience and impeccable shipping skills. Our drivers have deep knowledge of all the routes leading to and out of Avenal.
- We are an approved transportation solution provider. We hold permits from the Federal Highway Administration. Also, we have a DOT number as proof of legitimacy.
- Our customers are the backbone of our company. We could not have reached this far if it were not for them. We ensure that we take care of shipping needs of every client with utmost caution.
- Our services are prompt.
- We have motor carrier insurance coverage. You should sit down and relax knowing that your bike is covered.
Our Avenal motorcycle shipping services
- Temporary safekeeping of motorcycles.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping service
- Enclosed transportation solutions
- Open transportation solutions
- Door-to-door transportation solutions
- Crated transportation solutions
- Container shipping
Talk to us!
Our qualified shippers are waiting to serve you! Receive premium shipping solutions at affordable rates when you dial 1-800-452-2880. Contact us today have your free quote and book a slot!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.