Safe And Reliable Orange Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Moving motorcycles, unlike other automobiles, is a tricky endeavor that requires extra care and experience. Not every auto mover can successfully handle these items and maintain a high standard of service delivery. The company has to dedicate their resources to acquire the best of the moving equipment and highly trained team of experts. At A-1 Auto transport, we have for many years worked hard to maintain and continuously improve our shipping service delivery.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: Most of our clients who need short distance moves prefer transporting their bikes using open trucks within Orange or other nearby states.
- Enclosed Transport: For the long distance moves, closed trucks and trailers are used so that in case of bad weather, the motorcycles will not be affected.
- Crated transport: Wooden crates are used in this method. The motorcycle is prepared by emptying it of all fluids and removing the loose parts, then packing it in the crate for transport.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the motorcycle: Dirt on your bike may prevent you from noticing any damages and therefore it is advisable to clean it before inspection. This will also protect it from being corroded on the way.
- Inspect for any damages: Having a record of the existing marks and other damages before the move will enable you to tell if any more damages occurred while on the move. Take pictures of the bike, which will be used as proof of its condition before the move (whether it was already damaged or not, the kind of damages it had and to what extent it was damaged)
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled: You do not need the alarm on while on the move. Have it disabled and packed separately in a well-labeled box.
- Gas reading, Check fluids, tire pressure and the battery: Drain all the fluids. The gas tank should not be more than a quarter of its capacity. Inflate the tires, disconnect the battery and pack it in a well-labeled box.
- Remove any accessories or loose items: Loose items and accessories should be transported in a separate box.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience: A moving company of choice should have served a good number of customers for quite some time.
- Equipment: A company with all the necessary moving equipment will give you confidence that no matter the size of your luggage, you will have it delivered safely.
- Insurance cover: The mover should provide reliable insurance cover for goods in transit.
- Company presence: The company should be easily accessible through their offices and agents in the places where they operate.
- Certification: They must possess the requisite certification from the relevant government and non- government regulating bodies.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We have operated in Orange and generally around the globe for over two centuries now. We are well experienced in dealing with all kinds of customers’ needs.
Our high-quality equipment can transport your motorcycles to any destination anytime.
Our highly skilled workforce will give you excellent service.
We offer comprehensive insurance cover for your motorcycles while on the move.
We offer all our services at affordable fees and there is always room for negotiation.
Our Orange California motorcycle shipping services
- Our door-to-door services. We deliver right to your door step.
- Open carrier transport services. This is most popular with short distance moves.
- Insurance cover.
- Enclosed carrier services: We have the best enclosed trucks and trailers to protect your motorcycles from bad weather.
- Storage: We offer storage as we wait for you to pick your bike from our terminal. This service is absolutely free.
Contact us Today
If you keep asking yourself who will deliver your motorcycles for you, worry no more. You could be an individual, a dealer or a businessperson intending to ship your bikes to whatever location around the globe. With Our Orange motorcycle shipping services, you can rest assured that this job will be done just as you want it. Call us today on 18004522880 and get an experience of a lifetime.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.