Shafter Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Shafter Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycles are handled well and best transported by a moving company. When any of the following situations arise, it is best to hire motorcycle shipping services:
- When a bike dealer needs to transport a bike from the manufacturer or to their buyers.
- When a bike is being salvaged.
- When a bike is inoperable and has to be taken to the mechanic.
- When a bike owner is relocating and is moving with their belongings, the bike included.
- When riders plan to take part in an event and they need to transport their bikes to the venue in good time.
- When a bike cannot be used over distances or roads that may lead to the possible wear and tear of its parts.
- When a bike owner does not intend to use their bike as a primary means of transportation when moving.
Different motorcycle shipping methods we can use
The methods that we use to ship motorcycles are:
- Water shipping: Highly convenient when shipping to ports that do the clearing process quickly and efficiently.
- Air shipping: Very reliable and timely way to ship bikes to various destinations, no matter the distance.
- Road shipping: Most common and reliable method of shipping as delivery can be done to your doorstep or to a convenient pick-up point for you.
- Rail shipping: In-land shipping in which there are no delays or congestions encountered.
Preparation activities to get your motorcycle ready for shipping
To ensure that your bike is in good condition and ready for shipping, you need to do the following:
- Wash the bike to remove the dirt and debris.
- Remove your personal belongings and any motorcycle accessories.
- Check the engine and the fluid levels.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Confirm that the level of the fluids in the tank does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Secure the fragile parts of your motorcycle.
- It is recommended that you do an assessment of your bike’s condition and record its true condition by taking notes. It is also good to take photos of the bike. This will come in handy in the event that you will need to file an insurance claim.
What to makes a good motorcycle shipping company?
A good motorcycle shipping company is one that:
- Has the relevant certificates and licenses.
- Has been rated and ranked highly.
- Is capable of providing you with tailored motorcycle shipping services.
- Has relevant experience in shipping motorcycles.
Why A-1 Auto transport is the best motorcycle shipping company you can hire
We are the best mover that you can hire because:
- We are well-equipped and well-staffed, giving you great support and giving your bike proper care.
- We have the equipment necessary to make the move as safe and efficient as possible.
- We give you the chance to stay updated on the progress of your delivery by giving you real-time tracking information.
- We provide tailored services to ensure that your motorcycle shipping needs will be met in the best way possible.
- We ensure that the security of your bike is a top priority and we ensure that it will be safe while it is in our possession.
- We provide you with great services at good rates – we charge the most competitive shipping prices. To get an estimation of the costs, you can request for a free quote from us.
Our Shafter motorcycle shipping services
The following are the Shafter motorcycle shipping services available:
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping services, which is a more expensive but secure shipping option as compared to open-air shipping.
- Motorcycle insurance services, which ensure that your bike will be protected from the hazards that may occur while it is being shipped.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services, to guide you through the entire shipping process and ensure that you will have a well-informed and hassle-free experience.
- Open-air motorcycle shipping services, which is a less secure but more affordable method of shipping a bike.
- Crated motorcycle shipping services, which is a safe method of shipping bikes in which wooden pallets are used to create a safe holding for the bike to be transported in.
Talk to Us
If you would like to have your motorcycle shipped by professionals, do not hesitate to talk to us. Our agents are just a call away on the number 1-800-452-2880 and they are available on a 24/7 basis.