Safe And Reliable Newman Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you are looking to transport your motorcycle in Newman, you will have to ask yourself some questions such as ‘Who is the ideal person to entrust my bike to?’ The surest way to wipe away your worries is by hiring a motorcycle shipping company that is forthright in its services. They should guarantee safe shipping and timely delivery. There are just a few of such haulers in the US and A-1 Auto Transport tops the list. The shipping company has been operating for more than 25 years; hence, it is a reliable motorcycle hauling service.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport is a very fast at the same time highly priced option for motorcycle shipping.
- Crated bike transport is one of our safest options for motorcycle hauling. Here, custom bikes, collectors’ motorcycles, and other fragile bikes are shipped in wooden boxes. These crates have linings of protective material in the interior.
- Covered transport. There is no damaging element that can act on bikes when moved with this shipping method. Use of enclosed trucks is emphasized here to shield motorcycles. We mainly use the option for long distance shipping.
- Rail transport is an inexpensive transport means that is usually slower than many other inland hauling. It is suitable if the time factor is not a priority.
- Road transport has many channels including trucks and vans. Some are covered while some are uncovered.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Keeping motorcycles safe during shipping is advisable. Preparations are needed for optimum safety. So how do you do it?
- All dirt is removed by thorough cleaning. Dry the motorbike to prevent the occurrence of rust.
- Any part found hanging from the motorbike should be secured. You can also pack them in separate boxes.
- The security system should be disabled.
- Appropriately inflate the tires. Confirm this by checking with a professional pressure gauge.
- An engine inspection is vital. Call an expert to do it and to fix any defects.
- Conduct an inspection on your motorbike to notice any damages. Make a record of the same and photograph the motorcycle in various angles.
- It is advisable to detach the battery and drain the fluids if you will be using a crate to ship your bike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- You would rather use a shipping company with several years’ experience than use a startup yet promising company only to end up with regrets. An experienced shipper has learnt all the ropes in bike shipping, so they are better equipped and knowledgeable.
- The best feeling for a biker is locating a shipper who has their needs at heart. A shipper who does not extort their clients; the charges should be affordable and be personalized. Hire a hauler who is willing to slash some fees upon negotiations.
- Choose a motorcycle shipping service that is registered with appropriate federal agencies. In the US there is a department of transportation that controls the shipping industry. You can always check with the agency to ascertain the credibility of your shipper.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport is a Better Business Bureau rated motorcycle hauling company. It is an A+ for us! This has been achieved through sacrifice and enthusiasm from our staff.
- All motorcycles in our hands are covered with a comprehensive insurance cover. The policy covers both the drivers and your bikes. Any risks such as fire accidents, theft, or vandalism are compensated for when you make a valid claim. We will proceed and do the follow-up with the insurer until you get compensated.
- Our testimonials are proof that we are trustworthy. We always ensure all customers are satisfied before leaving our premises. This attracts good reviews. We do not solicit for promotional favors from clients or pay random people to write the reviews, unlike what many companies do out there.
Our Newman motorcycle shipping services
- Crated bike transportation service
- Enclosed transportation service.
- Non-enclosed transportation service.
- Door-step delivery service.
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.