Safe And Reliable Imperial Beach Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are some situations in which you may be limited in capacity and cannot have a bike transported using your own means. You would have to hire motorcycle shipping services to get this done. Some of the situations calling for this action to be taken include:
- If a bike is being salvaged.
- If a purchased bike has to be sent to the buyer's address so as to complete the purchase.
- If a bike has some mechanical issues and it has to be transported to the mechanic for repair work to be done.
- If adverse weather conditions make it too risky to use the bike.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The following are the motorcycle shipping methods that we use:
- Shipping via road.
- Shipping via rail.
- Shipping via air.
- Shipping via water.
All our shipping methods are as efficient as can be. You also have the option to have the bike dropped off at a terminal or to your doorstep.
Preparation of your bike for shipping
The preparation of your bike for shipping will require you to do the following activities:
- Cleaning the bike thoroughly so as to remove the dirt and debris.
- Removing your motorcycle accessories.
- Checking the engine.
- Ensuring that the tires are well inflated.
- Ensuring that the gas level is at a maximum of a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Ensuring that the fluids are within the acceptable levels.
- Inspecting your bike and ensuring that its condition is good. It is advisable that you take photos of the bike to show its condition.
Note: Some moving companies may have specific motorcycle preparation instructions and thus, it would be better if you confirm with your mover on what you will be expected to do so as to ensure that your bike is in the best condition for shipping. The extra preparation needed when shipping a bike in wooden crates is draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery.
Factors to consider when searching for a motorcycle mover
- The experience that the mover has in shipping to the various destinations.
- The ability of the mover to efficiently transport bikes using different motorcycle transportation options.
- The availability of a valid motorcycle insurance cover.
- The approval that the moving company has received from the Better Business Bureau.
Why we are the best moving company
- We have been in operation for a long period of time, during which we have been tried and tested by many.
- We have the best transportation options and we can guarantee you that the bike will arrive in good condition because we have the right equipment and also have a well-trained team who can provide good motorcycle care.
- We give you the most satisfactory services at the best prices that you can get.
- We always have the security of your bike as a top priority and we take necessary measures to ensure that your bike will get to Imperial Beach, or to any other location, in good condition.
- We have a good communication system in place. There is no need for you to feel ‘stuck’ at any time because we have agents who are a call away at all hours and they can assist you in whatever way you need help. Also, you get real-time tracking information that makes it easier for you to trace the delivery of your package.
Imperial Beach motorcycle shipping services
We provide the following Imperial Beach motorcycle shipping services:
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping, which is a very secure option. However, the additional security comes at an extra cost, which is worth it.
- Open-air motorcycle shipping, which is a popular option. The cost is less compared to that of the enclosed motorcycle shipping option. However, it provides less protection to your bike.
- Crated motorcycle shipping, which is the most secure shipping option.
- Motorcycle storage services, which is an additional service that provides you with the chance to have your bike held at our facilities as you wait for it to be shipped or when it has already been transported and you or the recipient are not able to pick it up immediately.
- Motorcycle insurance services, which is a service that provides you with a good cover against the damages that may be caused to your bike.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.