Safe And Reliable Shasta Lake Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The need to use motorcycle hauling companies is because of several situations like:
- Harsh weather in some regions where you intend to pass through on your journey. When shipped in an enclosed vehicle, the bike will not get damaged by harsh weather.
- Bad health can prevent a biker from operating the motorbike. In this situation, a motorbike hauling service comes in handy.
- Salvaged motorcycles cannot be ridden to garages. One must hire transportation solution providers to move the bikes to mechanics.
- Motorbikes with faulty engines are risky to ride on. But with a reliable shipping company like A-1 Auto Transport, the bike will reach the mechanics in good time.
- After selling motorbike units, the dealers usually complete the sales by transporting bikes to their respective buyers.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport. Find on our list of overseas transportation solutions this very fast and highly priced moving option.
- Crated transport. We have a very secure option to move your motorbike, where the motorbike is packed and shipped in a wooden crate.
- Enclosed transport. Our covered trailers have high-end security devices like motion sensors and trackers to make customers feel secure and at ease when entrusting us with their motorcycles.
- Rail transport. Shipping with this method means you are not in a hurry. In addition, the option is inexpensive.
- Road transport. Customers are spoilt for choice when it comes to this in-land shipping option. There are several auto designs and delivery options available.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Deactivate the security devices. We have efficient security technology and personnel.
- Ensure the front and rear tires are inflated well.
- Ensure the engine is in good condition.
- Drain fluids that are acidic and inflammable.
- Charge the battery. However, shippers encourage shipping batteries separately because of the concentrated acid.
- Ship loose parts separately. Hanging objects are easily broken or lost during shipping.
- Ensure the bike is clean. Dirt on bike is such a sickening view. Customs might nullify your international shipping process.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Before entrusting your motorcycle to any shipper, look for their license and bonding information. The information can be retrieved on the US Department of Transport Avoid shippers that you do not find information on.
- Look for reviews, comments, and testimonials from bike owners who have used the shipping service before. Check out for only positive remarks on their testimonials page. If you find negative remarks be sure you are dealing with a careless shipper.
- Inspect the tools, gears, and materials use to handle motorbikes. The equipment should be modern for optimum security. This should apply to all vehicles used for shipping.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Customers from Shasta Lake have a special place in our hearts as they have a soft spot for our services. Do you wish to know why?
- The team from A-1 Auto Transport comprises of members who are in love with their jobs and own various types of motorcycles. These are guys who know the real value of motorcycles and have at least some behind-the-scenes experience on handling bikes.
- A competent company like ours must have been in business of approximately 30 years. We are closing the 3-decade window soon. We have touched, handled, and shipped almost all types of motorbikes.
- No matter the distance, shape and size of your bike, or budget, we have enough shipping options to cater to all clients. Our agents will explain to you all about the methods available and guide you on the best methods according to your ability.
Our Shasta Lake motorcycle shipping services
- Door to door services. You will have the bike collected from any location and even delivered to your home address. Many use this service owing to its convenience.
- Enclosed carrier services. The protection that this service offers is military grade. These trucks are fortified with major security devices and customizations.
- Terminal to terminal service can be used by clients living near terminus or even ports.
Talk to us!
Our incredible team of professionals always offer services that surpass the anticipation of the majority. We go an extra mile to see to it that bikes are delivered even before time, requests are responded to almost immediately, and there are no hiccups in the business. We are available on call via 1-800-452-2880 and through emails too.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.