Safe And Reliable Oakdale Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Locating a motorcycle shipping company in Oakdale that will not give you unceasing headaches is challenging for new bike owners. If you have not used any shipping service before to ship bikes in the US, due diligence is advised. Safety and proficiency are two vital aspects in shipping. Several shipping companies out there will pretend to offer first-class services only to cause trouble with everybody; the authority, bike owners, and the customs officers. These services have a perfect marketing strategy, but are terrible with practical work. A-1 Auto Transport will rescue you. The customer service you will receive will give you value for your money and some peace of mind. We have great experience and our team is experienced to handle your motorbikes and make sure that they get delivered within timelines and in great shape.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open carrier services. With help of open trucks and trailers, we can ship several motorcycles between cities or even states. The vehicles can accommodate many motorcycles.
- Enclosed carrier services. With our cover trailers and sealed containers, we move the motorbikes to any part of the United States. While on the move, the motorcycles are shielded from severe weather
- Crated bike services. Our crates are crafted with soft wood. These protect the bikes from damage. Some space is left between the bikes and wood to prevent scratches.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Remove the bike battery. Place it in a clean and dry container that is leak proof. This is to prevent the acid from getting spilled onto the bike’s and truck’s surfaces.
- Wash and dry your two wheels a day before shipping. This ensures the bike is free of dirt. Dirt is an enemy of the customs and can also cause damage to your motorcycles.
- Go around the bike looking for possible damages. If any, take notes of the defects. Share the notes with the shippers.
- Take pictures too. The images can be great proof if the bike gets damaged while in transit. Take photos from various angles and capture the damages as well.
- Using a digital air pump, inflate the tires to the recommended levels. Use a professional pressure gauge if possible.
- Reduce the gas level to a ¼ of the tank, disconnect the alarm, and prepare all the required travel papers.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The equipment used by your hauler must comply with international standards. If you find defective tools, walk away. Again, the materials used should undergo regular maintenance.
- Ask for the USDOT number from the shippers you are vetting. Look up the number on the official website of the department of transportation. Avoid shippers who hesitate producing their DOT or MC numbers upon request.
- An affordable shipping service is what you need the next time you consider moving your bike to or from your town. Affordability does not imply extremely low prices. It means that the cost should be at par with the current market rates. Also, avoid companies with very high fees, hidden charges, and several other surcharges.
- When looking for a good shipper in Oakdale, be keen on the level of experience. This is an important aspect in the shipping industry since experience denotes excellence in performance. An experienced shipper is a good decision maker. Pick a shipper with about 10 years’ experience and over.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- There are only one or two shipping companies that have experience that nears ours. We will be hitting three decades soon! In these active years, we have perfected our strengths – handling motorcycle on a world-class level.
- Our customers are assured of receiving their bikes in good time. Fast delivery does not imply careless and speedy delivery from the drivers’ end. The drivers are well-trained, so they are aware of all the routes in Oakdale. They know what route to use and at what time.
Our Oakdale motorcycle shipping services
- Real-time and immediate tracking services.
- Motor carrier insurance policy.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping.
- Door-to-door shipping.
Talk to us!
If you are looking to ship motorcycles in Oakdale or any city in the US, or even overseas, then A-1 Auto Transport is the perfect fit. We have in-house shipping experts who will guide you through the process. With our shippers, you have nothing to worry about. They have hands-on experience with all up-to-the-minute hauling machinery. Give us a call today on 1-800-452-2880 or write to us here.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory