Safe And Reliable Windsor Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycles are best handled by moving companies when they have to be transported. This is because:
- The bikes will be well handled by an experienced team using the right equipment that makes it easy to handle motorcycles.
- Moving companies are fully insured and you have peace of mind knowing that in case any damage is caused to your bike by the occurrence of any peril, your bike will be covered.
- The motorcycle shipping companies are licensed to operate across the USA and they can easily transport your bike to any destination.
- Movers are the experts in all things that are related to shipping motorcycles. By hiring their motorcycle shipping services, you can be sure that they will be able to attend to all the details and can handle any aspect that you may not be entirely familiar with.
How we transport motorcycles
We are able to transport your motorcycle using any of the following methods:
- Air shipping: Fastest way to get your bike delivered to the destination.
- Water shipping: Slower but cheaper way of shipping bikes overseas.
- Road shipping: Most reliable method of in-land transportation of bikes.
- Rail shipping: A more convenient alternative to road shipping which ensures that the bike is delivered with minimal delays.
How you can get your bike ready for shipping
- Wash it thoroughly so as to remove the dirt and debris.
- Check the engine.
- Remove your belongings and the accessories.
- Ensure that the tires are well inflated.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Ensure that the maximum level of the gas is a ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Check on the level of the fluids.
- Drain the fluids and disable the battery, if shipping using the crated option.
- Inspect the bike and confirm that it is in good condition. Take photos of it and record any existing marks or dents in your report.
- Take your bike to professional bike mechanics, in case it needs any repair.
The preparation of your bike helps in ensuring that any spills will be avoided and that there will be no accidents that will happen while your bike is in transit. It also helps in ensuring that your bike will be in good condition on arrival at the destination.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The search for a moving company to transport your bike can be made easier by hiring a company that:
- Has the relevant licenses and certificates.
- Is licensed and also has both the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation numbers.
- Is approved by the Better Business Bureau.
- Has a valid motorcycle insurance cover.
What makes A-1 Auto Transport your best choice
- We have been in operation for a considerably long time and we apply the best motorcycle shipping practices so as to provide you with the most reliable transport solutions.
- We have a comprehensive insurance cover for motorcycles and in the event that any damage is caused to your bike, you will be compensated for this.
- We provide reliable services at the most affordable rates. To get the estimated shipping costs, kindly provide us with your details and we shall give you the quote for free. We ensure that the services availed will be well-detailed and you will be happy to note that we do not charge hidden costs nor do we have any obligations attached to the quote.
- We are familiar with what it takes to ship a bike to various destinations, Windsor
Our Windsor motorcycle shipping services
Our Windsor motorcycle shipping services include:
- Enclosed motorcycle transportation- Provides protection for the bikes.
- Open-air motorcycle transportation- A cheaper alternative to enclosed motorcycle transportation. However, the bike will have less protection.
- Crated motorcycle transportation- An option that provides your bike with security since it is shipped in a wooden crate that has been reinforced at the base so as to withstand the weight.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services ensure that you will have all the information so as to ship your bike in the most effective way.
- Motorcycle storage services- An optional service that provides you with the extra convenience that enables you to have your bike temporarily held at our secure facilities.
Ship with Us
Shipping with us will be the best experience that you can have. To get started, call us on the number 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.