Safe And Reliable Fillmore Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport was launched after bike owners suffered for many years in the hands of rogue shippers. The shippers were only after money. If a biker couldn’t meet the asking price, they would result to hauling their bikes at the back of typical pickup trucks and moving it without professional preparations. The bikes would get damaged and many accessories went missing. No one was happy with the aftermath until we came into existence.
Nowadays, bikers are all smiles when they are receiving bikes from us after shipping. There are no dents or marks. They now have someone to listen to their needs and worries and assure them that there will be no damage to the motorcycles while in transit.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
You can make a choice of the most convenient method of shipping from the list below:
- Moving by road. Due to a good network of highways and alternative routes many bike owners will want to use this method. It doubles as a convenient method because the shippers can ship the motorcycle to your doorstep.
- Moving by rail. Bike owners who are in regions where trains are heavily depended on for daily commuting will find this option practical.
- Moving by air. Here we have the least congested and the fastest option for shipping motorbikes. The method is also priced higher than other overseas hauling alternatives.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Cleaning the bike eradicates tough stains, grease, and debris.
- Examine the entire motorcycle for any defects. On a sheet of paper, jolt them down.
- Take a high-resolution camera (a digital camera or camera phone) and photograph the bike from all sides.
- Update your insurance cover even if your shipper has an additional insurance cover.
- Travel documents should be within reach. Examples of documents are manuals and receipts.
- All aftermarket accessories should be removed.
- The right amount of pressure in tires is necessary to prevent damages. Excessive shock is absorbed by inflated tires.
- According to international standards, the fuel tank should only be quarter-way filled with gas during shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Headaches will be an issue of the past, if you cease using ‘man-and-van’ companies. Go for shipping services offering a variety of options to pick from. With these, bike owners can select the most convenient alternative without compromising on their budget and safety of the motorbike.
- For a shipper to handle your motorbike, they should be credible. Whatever they portray in their marketing campaigns should be exactly what they put into action. Customers’ preferences should be a top priority.
- Since experience is the best teacher, it is best if you ship with haulage companies that have been in the industry for several years. If the number of years is satisfactory you can then choose to sign on the dotted line.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Due to excellent services we strive to offer all customer who ship with us, we have managed to get positive feedback from them. If you look at our testimonials page, then you get to see for yourself without taking our word for it.
- Affordable fees plus world-class services are what you enjoy when you book with us. In addition to the market rates, we have extra cost-free services like storage, quotes, and advisory services.
- Every bike handler you find in our premises was hand-picked during recruitment. We only pick the top cream. They then pass through our inhouse training academy to ensure they comply with our standards. Good news is all of them are proud owners of scramblers; hence have the background knowledge on handling motorbikes.
Our Fillmore motorcycle shipping services
- Terminal to terminal shipping.
- Open-air motorcycle shipping.
- Enclosed truck services.
- Free temporary storage for short or long periods of time.
- Free tracking services that occur in real time.
- Free advice on methods of shipping in Fillmore.
Talk to us!
We are a licensed and bonded haulage company in the heart of the United States and we service customers from all walks of life. We have helped bike manufacturers, dealers, and individual owners move motorbikes from one spot to another. We can move many motorbikes in one shipping with trains, ships, trucks, and airplanes. Book the next move with us by talking to our agents near you via 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory