Oakley Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Oakley Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycles are known to be very convenient when moving from one point to another. You will never have to sit for several man-hours in traffic jam. Sounds great, huh! Think of the low costs of maintenance and lower expenses on fuel. You perhaps have already ordered for a high-end bike from eBay and you are in Oakley. Now you are wondering how the biggest online market will have your new chariot get home. A-1 Auto Transport is highly recommended by eBay as a top international motorcycle shipper. To add to this, we are preferred by other top manufacturers such as KTM, Royal Enfield, and Husqvarna. Our moniker exudes brilliance and professionalism.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Whether you are looking to ship a single bike or many bikes, we have the capacity to make it possible. However, every shipping need has a distinct shipping method. You can consult with our agents and they will help you settle for the most suitable method.
- Crating method. With this, you can only place one bike in a wooden crate for shipping. If you have several bikes, you have to build each a separate wooden box.
- Open truck method. Many bikes can be transported at a go with this shipping method. However, they will be at a risk of abrasion by road elements like sand and gravel.
- Enclosed trailer method. Our air-ride trucks can carry several bikes in one trip. We will strap the bikes down to reduce the shaking and unnecessary movements thus minimizing the chances of damage.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Experts in the shipping industry recommend the preparation of bikes prior to shipping. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have a few easy DIY activities to complete before we send our drivers for the trip.
- A thoroughly cleaned motorcycle is what we would love to ship. Clean the wheels and upper section.
- Get your insurance documents ready. Shipping an insured bike is an added advantage to our own motor carrier policy.
- You want to take clear pictures of the bike from all angles. Arm yourself with enough evidence to produce when the insurer becomes reluctant to compensate for damages.
- For clients who prefer the crating method, they are advised to remove the battery and ship it separately.
- Fix any punctures, fluid leaks, and drain the fuel. Leave only a little gas to get you to a filling station when you pick your bike(not more than a ¼ tank full)
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
You only need to look for some factors like:
- The equipment and material used. The quality of tools used by a shipper equates to the quality of the services offered. Ensure the equipment is durable and modern.
- The registration details. The agency that licenses shipping companies is the United States Federal Association of Movers. Request to have a look at the documents to be manifold sure.
- The competence of the staff. You can hack this by how the front office representatives welcome your or if you call them take note of their phone etiquette as well as responsiveness.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We should be the handlers of your bike because:
- Our experience is too immense to ignore. It is a whopping 2 decades’ experience in the industry. We have knowledge of shipping all kinds of motorcycles from ATVs, exotic bikes, next-generation creations, to street bikes.
- We offer ranging services. No matter the size of your bike or the distance which you want it shipped, our shippers offer all sorts of shipping services. We can ship on land (road and rail), water, and even on air.
- We are fully covered by comprehensive insurance. We have very careful drivers, yet we still get your bike covered while in transit.
Our Oakley motorcycle shipping services
Excellence is intertwined in our DNA. That means our Oakley motorbike shipping services must be incredible. Check them out below.
- Motorbike safekeeping. We can store your bike at no extra cost even if you get late for a few days.
- Insured shipping. Our insurance cover protects your bike while it is in our hands.
- Port-to-port shipping. This applies to overseas shipping. Have your bike dropped at the port and picked from the destination port.
- International motorcycle shipping.
- Free quotes.
- Free advisory services.
Talk to us!
Looking to ship with an experienced hauler? Dial 18004522880 and talk to us.