Taft Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Taft Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ever found yourself in a situation where you cannot use your bike, and have to move it to another location? Worry not because with a trustworthy hauling solution you can get your bike delivered to any location under the sun. Reasons to have your bike shipped include:
- You are a manufacturer and dealers are looking to get some models from you. You can hire a shipper to complete the move.
- When attending a racing event. Racing activities call for bike shipping to the event. The bike has to be in a perfect condition before touching the track.
- You are experiencing some health issues, but you need to move with your bike.
- You are moving to Taft from an overseas country.
- When moving a collector’s motorcycle.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
A-1 Auto Transport entails very effective methods of shipping bikes. We can ship any type of scrambler to any part of the world.
- We ship by air. The bike is loaded and secured in a plain with soft ties or placed in a crate and shipped.
- We ship via road with help of air ride trailers. You can choose to transport your bikes with either open or covered trucks.
- We ship via rail. It is safer and cheaper, though a slower method.
- We ship via water. With the use of vessels, we ship bikes across the sea or ocean in our internal shipping category.
Our methods such as shipping via road include delivery options like terminal-to-terminal and door-to-door shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Be sure to prepare your bike in accordance with the shipper’s guidelines prior to the pick-up. We have a few guiding points on how you should get your scrambler ready for shipping.
- Visit or call an expert to perform the routine maintenance service on your bike. This is to ensure that you ship a bike in good condition.
- The bike should be clean before shipping. Also, any existing marks are more visible on a clean bike.
- The tire should have appropriate air. Well-inflated tires act as cushions when the truck passes through a rough terrain.
- Level of the gas should not rise beyond a ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Fluids in the bikes should be drained. Some fluids are known to be corrosive and flammable.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Before thinking of settling for any shipper, consider scrutinizing its operations as well as services to be manifold sure that they can handle your motorcycle. The motorcycle shipping company should have:
- Motorbike hauling services that can be customized in accordance with the customers’ preferences, needs, and budget.
- Licenses and certificates that show clearly that they are authorized by relevant agencies that govern the shipping industry. Us Department of Transport is the authority that oversees the shipping industry
- Comprehensive insurance coverage to offer more protection to the shipment from pick-up until delivery.
- Good rating on authority and referral sites like Trust Pilot. Bad ratings prove that the company is not one to enter into a deal with.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
The shipping industry is full of motorcycle shipping companies. However, a small percentage has learned the perfect art of hauling to offer continuous and efficient solutions. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the very few services you can use because:
- 25 years’ experience has enabled us to accumulate a lot of resources and knowledge. Our shippers are aware of all the routes in the US and can make an accurate judgment on what path to take to ensure the bike is delivered in time.
- We have worked with giant bike companies, renown people, and top motorcycle dealers. We are sanctioned by eBay. BMW and KTM have hired us in several instances to ship their bikes.
- We have the best customer support. Our services are available 24/7. So, irrespective of your time zone, you will receive instant attention.
Our Taft motorcycle shipping services
We have market-engineered transport solutions in Taft to allow our clients have peace of mind while we ship their petrol-run chariots.
- Storing motorcycles in case the owners delay their pick-up arrangement due to unavoidable circumstances.
- The enclosed shipping services are designed to offer the bikes maximum protection against all imaginable dangers while in our hands.
- Using our palleted hauling services, the bikes are very safe in our padded wooden boxes.
Talk to us!
Dial 1-800-452-2880 to have your concerns sorted, in addition to a free estimate that comes with no obligation.