Safe And Reliable Half Moon Bay Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport opened its doors 20 years ago. We have all along endured challenges and proved that we can! As at now, there are fully functional offices in every American city and in the countries where we carry out our business. Our journey has seen us amass a great deal of shipping skills. We have scooped several awards year after year and we are still winning. eBay chose us as their number one shipper for every motorcycle sale on their platform. We abide by laws governing the shipping industry and our services are insured to protect the bikes while on the move. We have USDOT and MC numbers, which are engraved on our trucks
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Wooden-box shipping. Commonly known as crated shipping, this method of moving motorcycles guarantees maximum protection to bikes while in transit. The pallets are crafted from scratch or you can as well hire already-built boxes.
- Some will call this method ‘enclosed shipping’. It is relatively more expensive than other inland shipping options. This is because of the extras offered by the service providers. Extras include the air-conditioning and Full HD cameras for optimum security.
- Flat-bed towing. Many people in Half Moon Bay use this method of shipping. Not because they would love to make people’s necks hurt – due to the craning to have a look at the bikes – but, the region has very fine weather all through the year.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Use clean water, some mild soap, and a cotton cloth to wash the bike. Rinse the bike with fresh water and dry it afterwards.
- Examine the motorcycle closely to check for marks and damages.
- Jot down the visible flaws and notify the shippers about the same.
- Use a camera with a good resolution to photograph the motorbike. The pictures can save you trouble in the event of an accident.
- Removing the alarm before shipping will not only prevent it from going off, there will be no cases of damages.
- Bike fluids range from corrosive kinds to inflammable Imagine the amount of damage that can happen if they get spilled on the motorcycle.
- Well-inflated tires prevent possible damage to bikes due to shaking. Be careful when adding air as over inflating or under inflating destroys the tires.
- Too much fuels causes build-up of fumes in the vehicle. Explosions might occur if temperatures in the vehicle get too high.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Cheap motorcycle shipping prices are very tempting especially to new bike owners or those who have never used shipping services before. Such low costs always have hidden costs attached. Look for haulers with prices that are parallel to what other shippers ask for in the current market.
- Avoid getting trapped with repairs of your bike after it is damaged while in transit by using shippers with insurance policies. Go ahead and ask for details like the amount of maximum compensation. You might get surprised that they cannot afford to compensate for a pricey motorcycle.
- Inquire about the experience of the shipper. Anything below 10 years is most likely just a-van-and-man establishment. The workers should also have an acceptable level of experience.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We truly have the desires of our clients at heart. As proof, we came up with an array of shipping options like open-air and enclosed trailers, air shipping, and rail transport. We however will offer free guidance to clients.
- If you walk to Federal Highway Authority’s premises, be sure to find our names in their list of fame. We are licensed and bonded. That means we can serve our customer in Half Moon Bay, the whole US, and other countries.
- Our services cannot be completed without our durable equipment. In our possession is world-class type of tools that you will rarely find with other shippers. This equipment is solely used for bike handling.
- A round of applause to our drivers! They have been on the front line to make sure customers enjoy quick motorcycle deliveries in Half Moon Bay. They know which routes to take or avoid during peak hours.
Our Half Moon Bay motorcycle shipping services
- Specialized motorcycle shipping.
- Liability indemnity c
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping.
- Storage services.
- Enclosed carrier services.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport derives pleasure in offering incomparable motorbike haulage services. We give you value for your money. For years we have used experienced and self-driven workers to uphold our moniker. Talk to us on 1-800-452-2880 or via email.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.