Safe And Reliable Goleta Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a motorcycle shipping company situated in the United States. We have several offices situated in various towns. Some other offices exist in other countries, as we are into international shipping business too! Our large fleet of trucks are available 24/7 to facilitate your bike moving to and from Goleta. Our experience, customer service, drivers, and machinery are aspects that cannot be compared to any other shipper’s in the US.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated shipping. Delicate bikes like those you view in show rooms are mostly shipped in boxes. The boxes are made from soft wood and padded in their interior.
- Non-enclosed truck transport. This shipping method is infamous for motorbikes getting damaged when moving over long distances. However, damage is not common when transporting motorcycles to nearby locations. We use flatbeds and open vehicles to facilitate your bike’s move in this affordable transportation method.
- Enclosed truck transport. This method has a higher price than the non-enclosed option. However, it prevents possible damage of bikes when shipped in areas prone to bad weather. The air-ride trucks are sealed to prevent the entry of water or wind.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Remember to remove all parts and accessories that you find loose. Ship them in safe containers. This way your bike parts will not get vandalized or lost.
- Use clean fabric and water to wash the bikes. Any present marks will be visible after washing. Remember to wipe the bikes dry.
- Make records on the visible damages. Some copies should reach the shipper’s head office after signing on them.
- Pictures of the bike in its pre-shipping and after shipping conditions are required. They can be use as proof of damage when making claims.
- Well-inflated tires play the role of a cushion while your motorbikes are in transit. Excess or insufficient air can cause damage of the tires.
- Any corrosive or inflammable fluids should not be shipped in the motorcycles. Drain them all before hauling.
- Remember to disconnect and pack in separate compartments all security devices.
- Fix a battery that is fully charged. A drained battery might result to charging surcharges.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A motorcycle is an asset. Make sure you entrust it in the hands of a reliable motorcycle shipping company when you want it transported to a new location. Read some tips you can rely on when locating a bike shipping service.
- Testimonies from genuine clienteles count a lot. Look up on the motorcycle hauler’s official website and read the reviews from clients who have used the service before.
- Entrust your motorbike to aficionados who have been in the shipping of bikes for around 20 years and over. This period is enough to pool skillsets, resources, and strategies to keep going. Less experienced shippers tend to make mistakes, which can be very costly.
- When doing your homework, look for motorbike hauling companies that hold good performance records. They should not have prior cases of fraud, missing bikes, or extortion.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We are an eBay trusted partner. This giant online seller trusts us enough to move over 1000 units in one week. If they can trust us, you too can!
- Safety is assured when you move with us. We utilize unique straps designed to protect friable accessories. Pallets and slides stabilize and offer a perimeter of protection to prevent damage of your motorbikes. The drivers too drive with extra caution to ensure safety of the motorbikes.
- We protect bikes with both valuation and insurance cover The covers are included in every quote and the come devoid of deductibles. With the insurance cover, we have a comprehensive policy that covers risks like theft and auto accidents.
- Among our avalanche of features, our BBB A+ rating stands out the most. This does not imply that we are perfect, but we care about your motorcycle and your experience with our services.
Our Goleta motorcycle shipping services
- Zero residential fees when using door-to-door delivery.
- Cost-free valuation coverage.
- 24-hour tracking.
Talk to us!
For more than two decades now, A-1 Auto Transport has been an honorable title in hauling. Motorcycle owners depend on our services to ship their motorbikes since we offer high-quality and yet affordable services. Talk to our representatives today via 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory