Safe And Reliable Long Beach Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Many people have unfortunately fallen prey to the motorcycle moving swindles. Fake reviews have crowded the space, misleading people into diving in. Our Long Beach Motorcycle Shipping Company has been around for a while, for over two decades now. We have served millions of customers in Long Beach , in the US and abroad. We have the best of the shipping equipment that will guarantee safe delivery at an affordable fee.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open Air Transport: We have open trucks and trailers of all sizes that will move your bikes for you.
- Enclosed Transport: When we are transporting motorcycles to areas beyond Long Beach and the US generally, we recommend the closed trucks. These will protect the bike from harsh weather conditions.
- Terminal to terminal: Your motorcycle will be delivered to another depot for your collection. Many of our customers find it cheap and therefore it is a more popular option as compared to door-to-door delivery.
- Crated transport: Here, the motorbike is prepared and packed in a wooden crate. This is considered the most secure way of transporting your bike.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the bike of dirt
- Inspect and document any damages
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled
- Remove any accessories or loose items
- Gas reading, Check fluids, tire pressure, and the battery
The gas tank level should not be more than a ¼. Drain all fluids and disengage the battery.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience in the business: Consider a company with enough experience.
- The type of equipment they use: The motorcycle moving company you choose should have all the necessary high quality equipment
- Insurance cover offered: The Company should offer insurance cover for your bike while in transit.
- Presence of the company: The Company should have offices and agents fairly distributed in the main towns and cities where the company operates.
- Certification: A plausible company will possess the relevant government certification and the DOC and MC certifications.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport has been around for a while serving millions of customers from all walks of life. The many years of excellent service have earned us a name and we take pride in doing the best for our clients.
- Through Our Long Beach motorcycle shipping services, we will ensure that your motorbike is fully covered and therefore you have no reason to be worried.
- Our personnel are well-trained and highly motivated to give you the best service. We have heavily invested in our human resource and this has given us an upper hand among many.
- We have the best equipment, from the hauling machines to the moving trucks and trailers. We can move an individual bike or a dealer’s fleet comfortably.
Our Long Beach [California] motorcycle shipping services
- Open carrier services: We are popularly known for this service. Many of our customers prefer using it for short distances.
- Insurance cover: We provide full cover for your bike while on the move. You can rest assured that in case of a misfortune, you will be fully compensated.
- Terminal to terminal: Popularly known as terminal to depot, we deliver the bike to the depot near you for your easy collection
- Enclosed carrier service: Our customers, especially those who move their bikes to/from abroad, prefer this option. This is due to the security it provides for their bikes from harsh weather.
- We offer storage facilities at the port or nearby terminal as we wait for you to collect your items. This we do free of charge.
Call us today
Your long search for a motorcycle moving company ends here. We have done the search and assembled all that you need to move your bikes safely and have them delivered in time. From our team of staff to the equipment, you can rest assured of excellent service. Call us on 18004522880 or visit us here and enjoy our top of the range services, all at an affordable fee.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.